Players you forgot they played for us

rynny

3 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

That's right, did he go to Scotland at all or am I blinkered into thinking all the average players came from there in that period

Nope he joined Walsall on a free from us and is still with them. Playing. :o

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Correct. 

No he went to Bristol City on loan then after that gone to Walsall. I think you're on about Russell Anderson that went back to Scotland. 

Just looked myself and edited the post, and yep, Anderson, unlucky with injuries. Can't believe it was only 4 1/2 yrs ago we signed O'Connor and coutts

1 minute ago, Rich84 said:

the winger

Pace but no end product, where did he go?

Yes that's the one, he went to Millwall and few clubs. His last club game was 4 years ago in Greece and he's 30 I think. 

1 minute ago, Rich84 said:

He played in the cup win at Stoke didn't he?

Just got me thinking, who was the other centre half, journeyman at end of his career, only played couple games, can't think of name but Powell is nagging away in my head. So forgot him.......

3 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Another we got from Spurs (Ghally the other) younger though and scored a couple didn't he?

3 goals that's all he done for us.

48 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Just got me thinking, who was the other centre half, journeyman at end of his career, only played couple games, can't think of name but Powell is nagging away in my head. So forgot him.......

Darren powell ? 

Played at Charlton away in 2011 -12 I think. signed on emergency short term contract as was not at a club.

Utterly dreadful . 

Justin Phillips - one of our youth players who looked woeful when he played a few games the season we got relegated under Maxwell. We released him and he became a milkman.  Did score a top flight goal against Southampton when we beat them 6-2. Mick Harford also two footed someone and then had him round the throat when he reacted...

Can't remember his reserves centre half partner who was equally as bad... Will something.

Also, there was a ginger winger who looked ok.  Went on to play for us again as an extra in The Damned United... Nick someone?

I'm starting to sound like me Dad!

Archived