Anyone for a cuppa...

minesahartington

I had a few minutes to spare and felt a bit peckish on Saturday so I wandered around the ground to get a cheeseburger and a brew... now imagine my surprise when after looking at the queues at the vans by the home stand I wandered up to the away end... and blow me down ... the price of both the cheeseburger and the tea was 10p more for each... now I did find that funny as I thought they were all the same franchise... and it gave me a warm feeling to "have one over " the away fans. But on reflection I think it's an absolute disgrace. Wouldn't have happened in my day! That's about £4 over the season! Almost enough to buy pint in Franky and benny's.....

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, King Kevin said:

Should charge them more, also water the beer down, spit in the pies , no heating in the concourse ,don't clean the bogs and no paper , hose em down at half time .Don't think I've missed anything but feel free to add

Sounds like what the lower league clubs do to the big boys in the fa cup.

8 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Should charge them more, also water the beer down, spit in the pies , no heating in the concourse ,don't clean the bogs and no paper , hose em down at half time .Don't think I've missed anything but feel free to add

Have you been reading forests corporate entertaining policy again?? :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Think they should be hosed down before the game while entering the stadium also!

Smelly gits.

Archived