Happy times

Ibby

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Would you say it's hostile and toxic in any way?

no, not at all. It's exactly what I have been asking for for ages.

There was a brief period where the fans were audibly screaming concerned encouragement as Norwich were trying to break us down in the 1st half, but there was certainly no venom that I heard. A few old boys groaning and moaning, but only at speaking volume.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

no, not at all. It's exactly what I have been asking for for ages.

There was a brief period where the fans were audibly screaming concerned encouragement as Norwich were trying to break us down in the 1st half, but there was certainly no venom that I heard. A few old boys groaning and moaning, but only at speaking volume.

Good, that's what I thought too.

It feels like we're all pulling together in the common cause, there's still the odd nob who shouts abuse no matter what, but from my East Stand pew I've seen and heard a few who swore they wouldn't sing Barmy Army giving it large!

Get behind the boys, sing until your lungs cry enough, it might not make the difference between success and failure, bit it won't do any harm.

The difference in fans attitude between now and the end of Pearson is startling, let's harness it and push on.

Yes, really looking forward to football matches again, and yes the fans are now more encouraging and getting behind the team, just shows what can be achieved when everyone is pulling in the right direction. Now let's us fans play our part and keep behind the team all season. Once a Ram always a Ram.

Hopefully don't have to put up with the "Pearson would get this team up, we should be smashing those, would we survive in the PL?" type stuff. 

The "not played a decent team" before Norwich got under my skin. 

You don't have to win 8-0. You don't have to win in the first 15 minutes. 

Just enjoy the team while its like this because the grass isn't always greener. That's been proven over and over. Don't write off players. Don't jump on the weakest link. 

just. enjoy. While. It. lasts.

It can end very quickly. Eh, Pearson?

Worry about where we are instead of where we might be. We're fighting to make the top 6. Don't assume the top 6 is a minimal goal. For a while we looked so far from top HALF quality it was almost funny. And that was with what I begrudgingly accept is a decent manager. 

With football fans it all tends to be extremes

After Mac has worked his magic in January, we won't leave the top 6 positions. We don't need much but a couple of fresh faces would be very welcome.

With the right signings, top 2 doesn't look that far away, much closer than the first game Mac was in charge.

Jurgen Klopp hit the nail on the head Saturday, the supporters are just as important as the players. Now imagine if the players started walking off after 80 minutes to miss the traffic to get home :D