Happy thanksgiving.

MuespachRam

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

People are walking round Ripley shaking their heads muttering about people who have forgot their roots....

thanksgiving my @rse

If I could work out how to do it I would send you a photo of me sat outside in the glorious sunshine drinking champagne with my feet in the pool..!

but to show I haven't forgotten my roots, we are listening to one of the greatest bands ever.... cock sparrer..! Oi oi.!

(some people are too old to use hashtags you know!)

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

If I could work out how to do it I would send you a photo of me sat outside in the glorious sunshine drinking champagne with my feet in the pool..!

but to show I haven't forgotten my roots, we are listening to one of the greatest bands ever.... cock sparrer..! Oi oi.!

(some people are too old to use hashtags you know!)

Just to cheer you up even more, its dark at 4.00pm, cold and miserable and I just heard on the radio that we will be earning less in 2021 than we were in 2008 in real terms....

1 hour ago, David said:

What's the difference between Thanksgiving and Xmas? Can't you just combine the two, Turkey twice in a month is torture

No difference in the whole meal with the family etc just no gifts. It is bigger than Christmas here. Turkey twice in a month is great..!!

I haven't got anything against it in the US so long as no knobs over here try to start selling crap in shops etc and people try to start wishing others a good thanks giving.

Fortunately it hasn't happened because until I saw this I didn't even know it was. Next thing will be that Black Friday crap you watch.

2 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

I am hosting this year, and am excited to do so.Right now ten family members  will be at my house in a couple of hours, and a few others said they may come as well.

Looking forward to eating some delicious food and catching up and just spending time with them.

Pictures please ?

19 minutes ago, froggg said:

Pictures please ?

Food got destroyed mate lol.

Here are a couple of what's still left:

Sweet Potato Casserole: 348k0p3.jpg

Green Bean Casserole:

2epnfxt.jpg

Some of the desserts:

120pguv.jpg

Turkey and ham totally gone,but do have another in the oven right now to make some turkey sandwiches with later.

54 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Food got destroyed mate lol.

Here are a couple of what's still left:

Sweet Potato Casserole: 348k0p3.jpg

Green Bean Casserole:

2epnfxt.jpg

Some of the desserts:

120pguv.jpg

Turkey and ham totally gone,but do have another in the oven right now to make some turkey sandwiches with later.

Have a great night fella?

Archived