Paul Futcher

Stive Pesley

Paul Futcher and Bobby Campbell both dead at 60. What a poor side we had back then but me and the brother in law never missed a game home and away. RIP

5 hours ago, admira said:

Not been a good year. In addition to Campbell and Futcher, we've lost Bourne,  Middleton and our Gordon. 

Jeff Bourne has died? I think I missed that. Can't forget him coming on a sub in a European game.. We came back from 1-0 down to win 3-1... Barry Davies said when Bourne did a one-two " Bourne again" ... Pun was intended. Sadly he won't be Bourne again.

yes it's been a rotten year. 

Looking at the article in the D.E.T regarding Paul Futchers death the action shot looks like Plymouth Argyle away F.A Cup 1984 with Bucko and GOOD old Kenny in the shot too.

Recall travelling down to the match on a "Football Special" train

GREAT DAYS even though we were going through troubled times and were playing **** football  

If only I had a time machine!

1 minute ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Looking at the article in the D.E.T regarding Paul Futchers death the action shot looks like Plymouth Argyle away F.A Cup 1984 with Bucko and GOOD old Kenny in the shot too.

Recall travelling down to the match on a "Football Special" 

GREAT DAYS even though we were going through troubled times and were playing **** football  

The worst football of my lifetime was the best away days of my lifetime.....:blink::D