Sky Leeds United Sports

Day

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I bet Sky wish they could just have Leeds vLeeds and be done with it.

Maybe if leeds Drew Leicester in the cup that would make sky 's day. 

2 hours ago, Derbados said:

It's a perfect angle for Sky though, like it or not, Leeds have huge fan base and now they are seemingly playing well under Monk, Sky will milk it for all its worth to get viewers.

all about the £££

Last year Derby were the most watched Championship team across the UK with Ipswich 2nd and Leeds/Boro 3rd according to Sky. So it's quite surprising we haven't been picked more this season .... although our record on TV is fairly poor so I'm not complaining. :lol:

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Doesn't really affect me

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Doesn't really affect me

How many times have Derby been on sky so far? Burton I can't really forget. Wolves. Newcastle? Villa? Is that it? I mean for leeds to be on so much just seems bizarre , and forest too. Doesn't it mean they get more money? That can't be good. At least we don't have too many Friday games but I just don't get why leeds get such coverage. 

2 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

Busy booking hotels ? :ph34r:

Damn you EHR I was going to say that lol. 

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

How many times have Derby been on sky so far? Burton I can't really forget. Wolves. Newcastle? Villa? Is that it? I mean for leeds to be on so much just seems bizarre , and forest too. Doesn't it mean they get more money? That can't be good. At least we don't have too many Friday games but I just don't get why leeds get such coverage. 

Aston Villa 

Burton

Newcastle

Wolves

Other games coming up is 

Forest 

Brum 

Leeds

and much more to come for sure. 

21 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Damn you EHR I was going to say that lol. 

Aston Villa 

Burton

Newcastle

Wolves

Other games coming up is 

Forest 

Brum 

Leeds

and much more to come for sure. 

So we've got a game on sky coming up.... Against Leeds. That doesn't really help the argument does it? 

Leeds have been on Sky 3 games already before these fixtures, that will be 11 by time the end of January, it's also the quantity of games in the short space of time. No doubt they'all also pick up more games next year.

As much as people hate games on TV it's extra revenue for the club

Archived