The Best Of Derby County Fans

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

When we all sing together, young, middle aged and old, and when we are all so proud to be Derby County Football Club fans, brilliant.

Some sparkling editing @Inverurie Ram

Love that you managed to edit out the beer throwing at Birmingham but caught the bloke who spontaneously combusted at Wednesday :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Why Covent garden of all places?
When on the Wembley I have never ever thought.... i know... lets go to covent garden there will be loads of rams fans there, For one, its nowhere near Wembley stadium.

26 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

When on the Wembley I have never ever thought.... i know... lets go to covent garden there will be loads of rams fans there, For one, its nowhere near Wembley stadium.

It's where everyone goes.. Will be packed before Fulham as well.

Sheep shag army.. 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Some sparkling editing @Inverurie Ram

Love that you managed to edit out the beer throwing at Birmingham but caught the bloke who spontaneously combusted at Wednesday :thumbsup:

Editing nothing to do with me.

Just thought I'd post the clips from You Tube that show us Derby County fans more positive than previous threads that show our own fans in a more negative way and being criticised by our own fans.

The Derby Way for me is being positive about the club you love and getting right behind it, and I for one get so frustrated at times, like many on here, and know the only way to help our beloved team, is to get right behind it.

So even I who gets frustrated with Tom Ince can change all my negativity into positivity by singing about him instead and giving him the support he needs and deserves.

"Ince is here, Ince is there, Ince is always everywhere, Tom Ince, Tom Ince, Tom Ince...Oh Tom Ince, Oh Tom Ince.

15 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Because it's better place to be for the drinks and it's always packed when Rams fans are in town! 

14 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

It's where everyone goes.. Will be packed before Fulham as well.

Sheep shag army.. 

Agreed. 

13 hours ago, HantsRam said:

I tried to name that ground as I mainly go to away games but failed. where is that?

Hull away 2nd leg.. :) and I'm also in other video too Preston away lol. 

Archived