Ludwig Augustinsson

Derbylad92

Derby County are said to be looking to bring Swedish International Ludwig Augustinsson to the clubReports of interest in Swedish left back, Ludwig Augustinsson may be wishful thinking on the part of someone, as the young FC Copenhagen star is also known to be interesting AC Milan andLiverpool.Stranger things have happened and if the Rams are to stake an interest the 22 year'old has plenty of experience of European football, as well as International honours. His rise through the Swedish International sides started at U17 level, going on to U19 and the U21 side before his full International call up in 2015Liverpool and Derby may have an advantage over AC Milan in that Augustinsson is a life long Manchester United fan and his dream is to move to England and eventually play for United. Maybe a small stepping stone may be a couple of seasons with the Rams.Watch this space in the January transfer window !

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like Derby County Mad may have made these 'reports' up as I can't have anything to substantiate the claims. Although, I am willing to be proven wrong. 

Incidentally, there is a lot of reports that he could be moving to Werder Bremen in the winter. 

I'm going to make a bold claim and say that he will not be signing for us. 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Derby may have an advantage over AC Milan? 

Deary me

Why would we hinder Max Lowe's development with our 4th left back

Bang on mate. 

19 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

No thanks it'll cost me about a million to have his name on the back of my shirt

I have a similarly long Swedish / Icelandic 'sson' surname and I might struggle to fit in on the back of the shirt.

My only saving grace is that I'm nearly 18 stone so could end up getting away with it with an XXL shirt. :)

Anyway, is it still pay per letter or just one cost for any name of any length?

7 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I have a similarly long Swedish / Icelandic 'sson' surname and I might struggle to fit in on the back of the shirt.

My only saving grace is that I'm nearly 18 stone so could end up getting away with it with an XXL shirt. :)

Still pay per letter, so I think you'll be in trouble haha

Take it from a swede, this won't happen. Ludwig "the gas station" is bound for bigger clubs short term (no pun intended) and I would say that a top holland or mid German club is more likely to get him.

One of the top prospects in Sweden right now so I wouldn't complain if he went to derby, but it just won't happen...

On 22 November 2016 at 15:23, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Mesmersson?

Archived