Black Friday

Mostyn6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 09:32, Mostyn6 said:

Is it a scam?

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Will you spend money?

All linked to Christmas and getting people to part with cash for things they don't really need, but its cheaper so I 'll buy it.

Isn't Christmas just a scam?

On 21/11/2016 at 11:20, Phoenix said:

You missed out the glowing comment.

"I actually bought this product when it was on sale. I can safely say it performs, looks and feels amazing. I make and put coffee in this in the morning. It takes me the morning to finish the coffee and this flask keeps to warm throughtout. A quality product."

I've got a cheap, plastic one from Boots, had it years. I can put coffee in at 11.30 am, do my afternoon out, and what's left is still warm at 7 p.m.

£120? They're 'avin' a laarf.

Having said that, I did buy an extremely expensive DeLonghi Prima Donna bean-to-cup coffee maker on Black Friday a couple of years ago from John Lewis, at about 40% of List price, which actually went up £20 after the sale. Brilliant machine. Not only that, a few weeks later, as part of the deal, I received a stainless steel coffee bean holder, with a battery operated vacuum seal, for free. so not all bad.

Vacuum flasks are amazing, the way they keep hot things hot and cold things cold.

I've got two cups of coffee and a choc-ice in mine.

38 minutes ago, eddie said:

Vacuum flasks are amazing, the way they keep hot things hot and cold things cold.

I've got two cups of coffee and a choc-ice in mine.

Oh Eddie, I bet at least 50 posters managed to restrain themselves! You had to be the one!

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Oh Eddie, I bet at least 50 posters managed to restrain themselves! You had to be the one!

I see what he's getting at tho , I put hot tea in my flask one day and an ice cold drink the next, worked perfectly, how does it know?

the old ones are the best..

4 hours ago, mozza said:

I see what he's getting at tho , I put hot tea in my flask one day and an ice cold drink the next, worked perfectly, how does it know?

the old ones are the best..

There's nothing like a good joke.

....and that's nothing like...

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

so far, I've bought:-

Duvet

Pillows

2 x Amazon fire-sticks

2 x Amazon tablets 7s

a baby bottle steriliser

a baby bottle prep machine

a micro SD card

a insulating bag for baby bottles.

Anyone bought anything.

I've seen you've been putting on weight recently but put it down to Pringles, whens it due and have you found out if it's a boy or a girl?

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Duvet

Pillows

2 x Amazon fire-sticks

2 x Amazon tablets 7s

a baby bottle steriliser

a micro SD card

Anyone bought anything.

I'm assuming all online.

but I'm having visions of you barging around Wallmart like a demented Ferret grabbing anything with a hint of red on the ticket price.

?

20 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Duvet

Pillows

2 x Amazon fire-sticks

2 x Amazon tablets 7s

a baby bottle steriliser

a micro SD card

Anyone bought anything.

Read the last one as an insulting bag, assumed it was the mother of the child. :blink:

Archived