Black Friday

Mostyn6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had the chance to visit certain places like the NAVEX (US Navy Exchange) or B-EX (US Air force Base Exchange) at thanks giving, then you could really bag yourself a bargain over most products.

In this country it is usually a loss leader where only a couple of bargains to be had (first come first served) or they are just getting rid of stuff that they have an abundance of and can't sell.

1 minute ago, Joe. said:

Take everything off sale the week leading up to black Friday, put back on sale on Friday, people then flock to buy thinks they didn't want the week before because they think it's a great deal

I saw a flask on amazon. It was £120 reduced to £16. a FLASK ffs!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EFOSHM-Thermos-Insulated-Stainless-Bottle/dp/B01HLTI6YO/ref=pd_ybh_a_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HH7FK68ZQQV8ZA0X94YH

21 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

You missed out the glowing comment.

"I actually bought this product when it was on sale. I can safely say it performs, looks and feels amazing. I make and put coffee in this in the morning. It takes me the morning to finish the coffee and this flask keeps to warm throughtout. A quality product."

I've got a cheap, plastic one from Boots, had it years. I can put coffee in at 11.30 am, do my afternoon out, and what's left is still warm at 7 p.m.

£120? They're 'avin' a laarf.

Having said that, I did buy an extremely expensive DeLonghi Prima Donna bean-to-cup coffee maker on Black Friday a couple of years ago from John Lewis, at about 40% of List price, which actually went up £20 after the sale. Brilliant machine. Not only that, a few weeks later, as part of the deal, I received a stainless steel coffee bean holder, with a battery operated vacuum seal, for free. so not all bad.

21 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Massive con, simple marketing, stick a couple of bargins in and get everyone interested.

Even more annoying is my inbox full of poxy emails.

Block them so you won't get it anymore???

Archived