That second automatic promotion spot...

Parsnip

Just now, Albert said:

Thanks, any idea what was going wrong? It appeared fine in the editor, just disappeared when I posted it. I tried a number of ways of inserting it, from using "insert other media" to just plonking it straight on in there. Let's try that again for a giggle, every way I can think of:

Nope, as it turns out it just clears any images I post. Odd. 

I downloaded the pic and uploaded it as a file. Not sure, you will have to ask @David why it hasn't loaded the link.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/11/2016 at 11:16, AutoWindscreens said:

https://www.betfair.com/sport/football?action=loadCompetition&modules=multipickavbId@1007&selectedTabType=UKFOOTBALL

This just gets you to the football section, click through to Championship then Outrights.

Ta for the heads up. Delighted to have been able to place that bet.

Edit: Interesting to see I've taken the odds down to 2/1!!

We have 29 games to go, at two points a game is 58 points; plus our 23 so far would give us 81 points. We need an astonishing run to get automatic promotion. I personally believe that we can get 85 or 86 points if we avoid injuries and get a couple of good players in.

If I'm honest non of the teams currently in the play off zones scare me.On paper we have a better team than each of the teams currently in the play offs. Hopefully Brighton and Newcastle stay in the top 2, wouldn't like to play either of them in the play offs and would like to avoid Villa too as they're in some good form

So - last 7 games are won 5 drawn 1 lost 1 so that is 2.29 points a game. Extrapolate that to the remaining 28 games and we get 64 more points. Add that to the 26 we already have and we're on 90 points. 

That should be enough for second.

QED. 

I am of course joking ...... but just maybe?

32 minutes ago, ck- said:

So - last 7 games are won 5 drawn 1 lost 1 so that is 2.29 points a game. Extrapolate that to the remaining 28 games and we get 64 more points. Add that to the 26 we already have and we're on 90 points. 

That should be enough for second.

QED. 

I am of course joking ...... but just maybe?

Last 4 games we've won ... Keep that up and we would be champions 

Archived