Man prefix

PistoldPete2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I personally enjoy the occasional spot of manscaping. Gives you the appearance of an extra inch :ph34r:

What is man-scaping? Or mansplaining? I obviously don't read feminist articles so I don't really come across these things except when they are dropped into news stories and I do find the habit pretty offensive even without knowing what it means. 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

What is man-scaping? Or mansplaining? I obviously don't read feminist articles so I don't really come across these things except when they are dropped into news stories and I do find the habit pretty offensive even without knowing what it means. 

Oh I looked it up .. So it's like back sack and crack stuff. Well not planning on doing that ... I can still count the hairs on my chest and as for the rest well it doesn't get in the way of anything so why bother? 

3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Oh I looked it up .. So it's like back sack and crack stuff. Well not planning on doing that ... I can still count the hairs on my chest and as for the rest well it doesn't get in the way of anything so why bother? 

For the illusory effect.

Plus when you make comment about the spiders escaping from her bikini and she complains about the elderly rastafarian living in your boxers it leaves her without an argument. 

None of it bothers me one jot.

i love women, their foibles and "assets" their different vision of the world and different slant on life itself. 

i'd like to think that women feel the same about us as we do about them and a tasteful level of humour from both parties helps the world go round 

Don't understand sexism in either direction .. We are just different, just like midfielders, attackers or defenders 

I am not going to apologise for being male or responding to the inbuilt attraction we have to women but I don't consider myself inferior or superior 

Vive la Difference 

appologies for being far too sensible ?

So do we own 'man-ipulate'??

Also...a question - 'girl's night in' .. few bottles of wine, nibbles, take-out = Lots of chatting/giggling, my missus loves it.

But, few blokes..in the house..with no sport on the t.v., no PS4, no pool table...you mean just sitting and talking??? WTF..sounds bloody horrible!

Or is that just me??

On 21 November 2016 at 22:06, jono said:

None of it bothers me one jot.

i love women, their foibles and "assets" their different vision of the world and different slant on life itself. 

i'd like to think that women feel the same about us as we do about them and a tasteful level of humour from both parties helps the world go round 

Don't understand sexism in either direction .. We are just different, just like midfielders, attackers or defenders 

I am not going to apologise for being male or responding to the inbuilt attraction we have to women but I don't consider myself inferior or superior 

Vive la Difference 

appologies for being far too sensible ?

Yes but that's the point.. It's vive la difference , not I hate it that men have to spread their legs etc. Should we go back to mother in law jokes and the sexism of the 1970s then?

13 hours ago, Chester40 said:

So do we own 'man-ipulate'??

Also...a question - 'girl's night in' .. few bottles of wine, nibbles, take-out = Lots of chatting/giggling, my missus loves it.

But, few blokes..in the house..with no sport on the t.v., no PS4, no pool table...you mean just sitting and talking??? WTF..sounds bloody horrible!

Or is that just me??

Leaving a load of men around with nothing to do other than talk to each other is basically how every single sport got invented. If a few blokes were locked in the house with no t.v., video games, pool table, then by the end of the night they would've invented a new game, established a league system, and meticulously logged all the results in an almanac.

27 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Yes but that's the point.. It's vive la difference , not I hate it that men have to spread their legs etc. Should we go back to mother in law jokes and the sexism of the 1970s then?

As far as humour is concerned, just about everything is down to intent, timing and the audience.

Do you mean to hurt ? Do you mean to demean, do you keep hammering a nail in to a wound ? Could someone easily take something badly, is the wind up to engender a laugh together or to make someone snap ? 

Almost any humour is acceptable to me ...IF the tellers intent is good and if it DOES go wrong a sincere apology is given and received. 

Archived