F A Cup 3rd Round

Tony Le Mesmer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, neil62uk said:

the beauty of the cup  ...    good luck to Barrow     and hope they get a result  ...    Remember us playing Southport  a couple of years ago     a fore gone conclusion    !!!!!     a 92min penalty by Chris Martin was the only difference 

I wanted barrow to draw the mighty rams but never mind. I remembered that game against. Southport. Anything  can happen in the f.a cup. 

10 hours ago, BarrowRam said:

Football  focus is coming from barrow tomorrow.  So at least they are getting  some reward  for getting to the third round. Think they might struggle  against Rochdale but you never know.

Decent side Barrow this season and the league table would suggest this. Holker Street is a bit of an awkward place to come as an away team hence they are unbeaten at home and have one of the tightest home defensive records.

It's a relatively local derby so will be a decent crowd. I'd go a replay at Spotland.

Hope they don't stone the Rochdale supporters coach like they did the York one earlier this season putting people in hospital.

Shocking.

1 hour ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Decent side Barrow this season and the league table would suggest this. Holker Street is a bit of an awkward place to come as an away team hence they are unbeaten at home and have one of the tightest home defensive records.

It's a relatively local derby so will be a decent crowd. I'd go a replay at Spotland.

Hope they don't stone the Rochdale supporters coach like they did the York one earlier this season putting people in hospital.

Shocking.

I hope there is no trouble at the match today. You dont go a football match to end up in hospital.Think it's a sell out. Barrows biggest crowd for a lot of years. Barrow lost their first game last week. Before that  they were over 22 games unbeaten.

Archived