Forest Tickets

Premier ram

Hi guys , can anyone answer this for me , my son who is 25 and my nieces boyfriend who is 22 are travelling up to Derby on Dec 10th for a family xmas meal and both would like to attend the Forest game the next day , i am a ST holder , my son has a customer number , i think , and my nieces boyfriend is a Leyton Orient fan , for his sins , being a season ticket holder how many extra tickets can i buy for this game

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Hi guys , can anyone answer this for me , my son who is 25 and my nieces boyfriend who is 22 are travelling up to Derby on Dec 10th for a family xmas meal and both would like to attend the Forest game the next day , i am a ST holder , my son has a customer number , i think , and my nieces boyfriend is a Leyton Orient fan , for his sins , being a season ticket holder how many extra tickets can i buy for this game

None, being a season ticket holder means you get your seat. If they want tickets you have to wait until general sales and the get them a customer number.

With the number of season tickets we sell it simply isn't possibly to let people buy any more than their own seat or not even other season ticket holders would be able to get an extra ticket. However, the game normally makes general sale so you should be able to get 3 tickets then. I'd ring the ticket office ahead of time to smooth the process, or else you might be in difficulties trying to buy for someone without a customer number for this fixture.

2 hours ago, Premier ram said:

They are on sale to home members (also includes ST holders and away members) today, they go on general sale online tomorrow and all other channels on Wednesday.

http://tickets.wearederby.com/default.aspx?qit&q=1c2c5806-6611-4efa-a7eb-2691179f72f5&p=12d98a69-9290-4232-a9d4-3d9ba29a8332&ts=1479138606&c=dcfc&e=dcfcq&rt=Safetynet&h=574f5020a35a1023376143fb8147ea25

Archived