Lukas Jutkiewicz

David

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

The fact that they have only spent £1m on him is ludicrous.

A player who is massively inform and wanted my numerous clubs to only go for £1m is shocking. Burnley have had their pants down massively by Birmingham. If us or Fulham had have gone for him, we would have had to pay over £4m. 

But to be honest, I'm not fussed that he has gone there. Zola won't be taking them anywhere but down.

@curtains there you go. 

42 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

The fact that they have only spent £1m on him is ludicrous.

A player who is massively inform and wanted my numerous clubs to only go for £1m is shocking. Burnley have had their pants down massively by Birmingham. If us or Fulham had have gone for him, we would have had to pay over £4m. 

But to be honest, I'm not fussed that he has gone there. Zola won't be taking them anywhere but down.

Why ludicrous, he's not very good!

11 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

For a player that has scored 7 goals in 16 games. That's a very good fee for him. 

That's this season and is good, but you could look at the fact he's scored 25 goals in the last 5 years. Not far off what Martin was averaging per season.

Clubs can agree to sign any player at any point of the season. The player would not officially become a permanent player of that club until the start of the next window though.

Seeing as Juktiewicz is already on loan there, he will officially be a permanent Birmingham player on Jan 1st. Fulham could do the same with Martin at any time.

1 hour ago, Harrowram said:

Complete crap.

He's an average player at this level, will probably do ok to average in any team that plays long ball tactics and chief threat evolves around set pieces.

Will struggle against organised defences, with decent centre backs; sat thinking he was just another Zigic today.

Archived