England vs Scotland

DEL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StringerBell said:

Great block though by Stones there. I bet the Stones haters don't mention that.

Stones will be a brilliant player IMO, just needs to be taught when to take risks and when not too, IMO he'd benefit from playing alongside john terry for England but sadly that won't happen. Pep guardiola isn't a fool, he won't spend £40 million on a donkey

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Stones will be a brilliant player IMO, just needs to be taught when to take risks and when not too, IMO he'd benefit from playing alongside john terry for England but sadly that won't happen. Pep guardiola isn't a fool, he won't spend £40 million on a donkey

I was just joking with another Keogh reference but I don't disagree. I haven't got a strong opinion on him. Brilliant on the ball  but deserves the criticism he gets regarding his defending. However he's young. People used to say the same about Hummels and he only went and won the World Cup.

3 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I was just joking with another Keogh reference but I don't disagree. I haven't got a strong opinion on him. Brilliant on the ball  but deserves the criticism he gets regarding his defending. However he's young. People used to say the same about Hummels and he only went and won the World Cup.

That's exactly the way I look it it really, he has his dodgy moments but that's not unusual in young defenders, we just have to be patient. After all Gerard pique did nothing and Manchester United and he's now one of the best defenders in the world, it just takes time

Archived