England vs Scotland

DEL

I don't understand why anybody would favour Scotland over England if they are English... Derby will always come first, that's no question, and I'd support Derby no matter how bad we became. It's the same with England. I'm going to watch and will us to win no matter how bad we are or who we're playing. I'd like Anya to have a good game but end up on the losing side. No chance I'm going to cheer on Scotland because one Derby player is in their team.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Disgraceful. Flower of Scotland is stunning. Too many cockneys spoil the show 

<Arthur Fowler mode>

Mind the flaaaers

</Arthur Fowler mode>

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

What's going on with the Scotland kit? I'm colour blind but even I know blue doesn't clash with white.

Ah but FIFA are very touchy about what shirt you wear. 

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Hurrah we get to watch Henderson and bloody Daniel sturridge tonight, can't wait...

I think you just got your answer.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Good stuff from studger.

Great cross, good finish.

Build up play was awful though. Laboured passing before a hopeful punt it, before Sterling's shot was defelcted out to Walker in acres of space on the right. Was very fortunate.

Scotland's pressing is better than England's so far. They've got good energy going forward.

First half:

As I predicted it's been an extremely boring game of football- no real clear cut chances. And somehow England find themselves 1-0 up through a spark of brilliance. If only they could play like that the whole time eh? As for Anya, he's not influenced the game much, however he's made a couple of decent passes. On a sour note, he was largely out of position when England went on one of their counter-attacks, luckily though the Scottish defence sorted it out. Not sure how good he'll play at right back yet.

Archived