England vs Scotland

DEL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

You've clearly not watched enough England games, or England v Scotland games, and this is just all the usual pre match talk.

Example 1999. Martin Tyler "it won't be an easy ride" etc. Southgate early days. Don't take anything from Scotland's last result, Scotland will be well up for it tonight. England used to rely on Paul Scholes now it's Wayne Rooney, give me Paul Scholes any day of the week. Robert Snodgrass is coming to get ya, Ninos, and Chris Martin will give you a cuddle!

Irrelevant. The way I see it is that this is one of the worst most impotent Scotland teams playing against the most talented fearless England teams in ages. Snodgrass? Martin? (will be even play?) this Scotland are starved for just one half decent player. Best bookies odds ever for an England win at 2/5.

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I'll be watching a Thin Lizzy tribute band tonight.

I love watching our national teams play rugby and cricket and support GB and U.K. sports men and women in a variety of guises.

I have tried, I really have, with the England football team. I just find their lack of gumption exasperating. 

Yes, it's a qualifier and they'll probably win. But it's another poor group to ensure we take our TV to the next World Cup.

its like qualifying for the next round of musical chairs. Easy at the beginning. 

I have the option of watching a Pink Floyd tribute band. Fortunately they don't start until 9pm so I can get a feel for the game by half time.

5 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

You've clearly not watched enough England games, or England v Scotland games, and this is just all the usual pre match talk.

Example 1999. Martin Tyler "it won't be an easy ride" etc. Southgate early days. Don't take anything from Scotland's last result, Scotland will be well up for it tonight. England used to rely on Paul Scholes now it's Wayne Rooney, give me Paul Scholes any day of the week. Robert Snodgrass is coming to get ya, Ninos, and Chris Martin will give you a cuddle!

I see you have been creaming over Drunken Dons goal again.....don't forget, the game was over by then...

That play-off for the Euros ranks as one of the best games I have ever been to....singing "where's your famous Hampden roar?" as we cruised to victory up there was unforgettable.....being in the centre of Glasgow at 6 in the morning was pretty great too....!!

35 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I see you have been creaming over Drunken Dons goal again.....don't forget, the game was over by then...

That play-off for the Euros ranks as one of the best games I have ever been to....singing "where's your famous Hampden roar?" as we cruised to victory up there was unforgettable.....being in the centre of Glasgow at 6 in the morning was pretty great too....!!

I'm a Derby County fan and I'm English, so No. And England were hanging on at Wembley, hardly game over.

I've watched England a few times at Hampden also, but it's always a battle and I for one wasn't getting carried away on here before we played Iceland. Hence why I won't get carried away pre match for this one either.

Archived