England vs Scotland

DEL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a good one, and as always we travel down with hope rather than expectation. 

My fear is a 5 nil humping, my hope is that we get an early goal and the Wembley crowd turn on the players.

Theres not a good vibe between the fans and Strachan at the moment, theres a good chance this will be his last game in charge.

13.5k away section should create a good atmosphere, I guess a deals been done to replicate the high % of away fans at Hampden. 

Scotia ya bas! 

I think england will win but not that easily, Scotland doing their "if they played like that against the other other teams they'd qualify alright trick" 

2-1 or 2-0 to england. 

The strachen out hysterias to become fanatical. 

Draw would be good for Scotland. 

Anya to get on as Sub. 

Strachen won't play Martin unless he's just decided to do it to troll the tartan army. 

22 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Should be a good one, and as always we travel down with hope rather than expectation. 

My fear is a 5 nil humping, my hope is that we get an early goal and the Wembley crowd turn on the players.

Theres not a good vibe between the fans and Strachan at the moment, theres a good chance this will be his last game in charge.

13.5k away section should create a good atmosphere, I guess a deals been done to replicate the high % of away fans at Hampden. 

Apparently 8-10k in return fixture but I seen that 8% somewhere for Hampden though. 

27 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Apparently 8-10k in return fixture but I seen that 8% somewhere for Hampden though. 

8-10k in Glasgow for a 5pm Saturday ko in the spring......Glasgow Polis will be rubbing their hands with the overtime that will generate.

Enjoy Friday, Ive got a 100% record of watching teams at Wembley.......3 games, 3 losses.......

To be fair im looking forward to an england game for the first time since our narrow defeat to those giants of world football, iceland.

33 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Rooney to start apparently. Sigh. Still nothing learned or changed.

Yep....the best player on the pitch at the weekend for united...let's not play him, he isn't the greatest ever goal scorer in our history and just about the only one with the passion that we will need to stick it to the skirt wearers. 

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep....the best player on the pitch at the weekend for united...let's not play him, he isn't the greatest ever goal scorer in our history and just about the only one with the passion that we will need to stick it to the skirt wearers. 

Agree but he is the past now.

17 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Oh well, if he was brilliant against Swansea then he's obviously back to his best. A real world beater.

Archived