Gypsy Ram

Trump or Hilary. Trump WINS!

Trump or Hillary   107 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for? Same old crap with Hillary or the kinda guy who might tweet Putin at 1am after a drinking session and call him an a hole?

• Trump
    • Hillary

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

697 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

See he enjoys a golden shower......

Nah it's just fake news. Trump said so. And he would know.

GboroRam, Mafiabob, wixman1884 and 1 other like this

I kind of hoped Trump would stop acting like a madman once he'd got used to the fact he won, but he's properly insane isn't he?

Would anyone here be genuinely surprised if he was mysteriously taken out from a grassy knoll somewhere?

21 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I kind of hoped Trump would stop acting like a madman once he'd got used to the fact he won, but he's properly insane isn't he?

Would anyone here be genuinely surprised if he was mysteriously taken out from a grassy knoll somewhere?

Frankly, I'm quite surprised he's lasted this long before being rubbed out, as 'twer.

58 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

yes he doesn't seem very statesman like does he, I was hoping the rhetoric might have stopped or even slowed by now, his spats on Twitter are like a pubescent teenager at times :unsure:

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Frankly, I'm quite surprised he's lasted this long before being rubbed out, as 'twer.

He rubbed one out on a grassy knoll?

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

See he enjoys a golden shower......

well its been obvious hes been taking the p*** for along time.

Mafiabob likes this

4 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I'm praying that happens.  In fact I'll gladly take a second mortgage out and offer £100k to anybody who's up for the challenge...

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

I'm praying that happens.  In fact I'll gladly take a second mortgage out and offer £100k to anybody who's up for the challenge...

I'd be careful what you type. The FBI tend to take threats on the president's life rather seriously. I suppose you could just say the Russian government hacked your account though, it seems to work for everyone else these days.

StivePesley likes this

16 minutes ago, Anon said:

I'd be careful what you type. The FBI tend to take threats on the president's life rather seriously. I suppose you could just say the Russian government hacked your account though, it seems to work for everyone else these days.

it will be ok hes not president yet :)