Gypsy Ram

Trump or Hilary. Trump WINS!

Trump or Hillary   107 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for? Same old crap with Hillary or the kinda guy who might tweet Putin at 1am after a drinking session and call him an a hole?

• Trump
    • Hillary

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

697 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, StringerBell said:

Firstly, there was no contradiction on my point to start with. Unless you're talking about Ramarena offering his opinion about the US election and then, as far as I can tell, implying it's none of my business as to what happens to the EU after merely stating what I'd like to see happen to the EU. 

Secondly, is that not the point? That was me applying Ramarenas logic to another country besides those countries in the EU. Or is this 'mind your own business' ethos only applied selectively?

I was picking up on @Ramarena 's confusion ('Err' and 'Okay then') as to your two posts concerning your desires regarding the combustibility of the EU. You did seem to contradict yourself.

The 'Mind your own business' element regarding the UK and the EU is fair enough. Although North Korea is not a great example to draw on. I am not sure the people living there would be able to remove their regime if they wished, what with the machine guns and that.

I have no problem with people having views about whatever. When I first read the 'mind your own business' comment I thought it was aimed at me. I really started to worry you didn't love me any more.

Last time I looked at the 'Home' page, 57 members and 161 guests. The latter are mostly folks sat in Halfords Mansfield and the Argos shed on the A38, but I bet a few are seeing if they can turn us into a case study.

'Appendix 7: Break-down of BREXIT views from Midlands Football Forums.'

3 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I was picking up on @Ramarena 's confusion ('Err' and 'Okay then') as to your two posts concerning your desires regarding the combustibility of the EU. You did seem to contradict yourself.

The 'Mind your own business' element regarding the UK and the EU is fair enough. Although North Korea is not a great example to draw on. I am not sure the people living there would be able to remove their regime if they wished, what with the machine guns and that.

I have no problem with people having views about whatever. When I first read the 'mind your own business' comment I thought it was aimed at me. I really started to worry you didn't love me any more.

Last time I looked at the 'Home' page, 57 members and 161 guests. The latter are mostly folks sat in Halfords Mansfield and the Argos shed on the A38, but I bet a few are seeing if they can turn us into a case study.

'Appendix 7: Break-down of BREXIT views from Midlands Football Forums.'

I still don't see how I've contradicted myself. In a nutshell this is the conversation as I  remember it.

'I'd like to see the EU burn?'

'Why should the EU burn just to suit you? Shouldn't that be up to the member states to decide?'

'Eh? What? When did I suggest otherwise? What are you talking about?'

If someone can tell me what the contradiction is there I'd be grateful.

North Korea - That's why I used it. It was a pertinent example as any to highlight the ridiculousness of suggesting people should not form their own opinions about what's happening in other parts of the world or what they'd like to see happen.

No I still love you. The 'mind your own business' thing was me sarcastically paraphrasing. Perhaps I need to brush up on my sarcasm. Anyone wanting to offer lessons in sarcasm there's two customers in me and ariotofmyown.

WhiteHorseRam likes this

7 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I still don't see how I've contradicted myself. In a nutshell this is the conversation as I  remember it.

'I'd like to see the EU burn?'

'Why should the EU burn just to suit you? Shouldn't that be up to the member states to decide?'

'Eh? What? When did I suggest otherwise? What are you talking about?'

If someone can tell me what the contradiction is there I'd be grateful.

North Korea - That's why I used it. It was a pertinent example as any to highlight the ridiculousness of suggesting people should not form their own opinions about what's happening in other parts of the world or what they'd like to see happen.

No I still love you. The 'mind your own business' thing was me sarcastically paraphrasing. Perhaps I need to brush up on my sarcasm. Anyone wanting to offer lessons in sarcasm there's two customers in me and ariotofmyown.

I've never been sarcastic in my life.

Neither have I received funds from the Man to post right-wing chat on social media.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

I've never been sarcastic in my life.

Neither have I received funds from the Man to post right-wing chat on social media.

Have you received funds from the Man to be a progressive ideologue, straw-man and generally talk rubbish towards anybody who is opposed to progressive ideologues on social media?

4 hours ago, StringerBell said:

Your best post ever...

StivePesley, GboroRam, ariotofmyown and 1 other like this

18 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Your best post ever...

Like it then ffs

StivePesley likes this

3 hours ago, StringerBell said:

Have you received funds from the Man to be a progressive ideologue, straw-man and generally talk rubbish towards anybody who is opposed to progressive ideologues on social media?

Nope. You may have missed the memo but no one pays any money for that sort of thing. Big business crooks only pay people to spread fear and loathing to create division. 

Despite numerous requests, you still haven't denied you are paid to have your reactionary opinions. I assume this is what you are told to do as the usual corrput and biased thinktanks behave in the same way. No comment rather than actual denial. Don't know why though, brexit and trump showed that facts are now expendable.

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Nope. You may have missed the memo but no one pays any money for that sort of thing. Big business crooks only pay people to spread fear and loathing to create division. 

Despite numerous requests, you still haven't denied you are paid to have your reactionary opinions. I assume this is what you are told to do as the usual corrput and biased thinktanks behave in the same way. No comment rather than actual denial. Don't know why though, brexit and trump showed that facts are now expendable.

George Soros exists. You should know that if he's your boss. 

Which reactionary opinions? 

Well he's just appointed Scott Pruitt as head of the EPA.  A renowned critic of the EPA, a climate change 'skeptic' and a man that is largely funded by fossil fuels companies.  That's it really...game over! 

I might be overreacting a touch, but that's how it feels to me.  At this critical point, when the US needs to be leading on climate change, it is instead about to do a U-turn and head for the dark ages it seems.  I'm depressed and I need beer.

WhiteHorseRam likes this