Gypsy Ram

Trump or Hilary. Trump WINS!

Trump or Hillary   107 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for? Same old crap with Hillary or the kinda guy who might tweet Putin at 1am after a drinking session and call him an a hole?

• Trump
    • Hillary

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

697 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Good luck America, you are going to need it. Whatever the result there are a lot of broken pieces to put back together.

I agree, but who will be dragged along into their ****?

If I was drunk, I'd vote Trump.

Endless supply of presidential fart puns.

Gypsy Ram likes this

I seriously can't even believe it's going to be so close, well I can cus the majority of American's are white, gun-toting, God-fearing racists, but how can anybody think that the most powerful political chair in the world should be held by that f***ing moron is beyond me.  Trump is not a politician, hasn't discussed any kind of policy other than threats to racially marginalise a good proportion of the country and getting a better deal for America.  Not once has he explained how he would do this, other than being (supposedly) smart for not paying federal income tax for 20 years.  So smart that he's been made bankrupt 8 times...  Only in American could this ******** end up with his finger on the button.

I don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight...

mattylad, ariotofmyown, archram and 1 other like this

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I see Trump as a Patsy, put in place to ensure Hilary gets the vote, on that basis, he was never a serious contender!

However, I regard him as a cretinous, cantankerous, racist, deluded, ignorant, over-privileged, out-of-touch imbecile, but I regard her as one of the most evil people alive.

You listed all Trump's best qualities.

EssendonRam likes this

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

If I was drunk, I'd vote Trump.

Endless supply of presidential fart puns.

There may be Trumps in the Whitehouse this time tomorrow

27 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

.......Americans are white, gun-toting, God-fearing racists, 

There's nothing like a good, sweeping, overblown, stereotypical generalisation

StringerBell, EssendonRam, eddie and 2 others like this

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I see Trump as a Patsy, put in place to ensure Hilary gets the vote, on that basis, he was never a serious contender!

However, I regard him as a cretinous, cantankerous, racist, deluded, ignorant, over-privileged, out-of-touch imbecile, but I regard her as one of the most evil people alive.

Just out of interest, why?

EssendonRam likes this

Both *********. She's just a little more dark with her spirit cooking and rapist enabling. 

14 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Just out of interest, why?

Destroying Libya (and laughing at death of Gadaffi), arming ISIS to overthrow Assad, saying "If I become president, I will attack Iran", laughing about the fact she got a rapist off of a charge, despite knowing his guilt, after he raped a 12 year old, intimidating various sexual assault victims of her husband, contradicting herself on every single policy, taking vast sums of money for the Clinton Foundation, meant for Haiti earthquake victims, and spending it on her daughters wedding... just off the top of my head.