Gypsy Ram

Trump or Hilary. Trump WINS!

Trump or Hillary   107 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for? Same old crap with Hillary or the kinda guy who might tweet Putin at 1am after a drinking session and call him an a hole?

• Trump
    • Hillary

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

697 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Whose mentor was in the KKK again? Hillary something or other...

He was a member of the KKK in the 1940's, renounced them in the 1950s and went on to serve for 50+ years in Congress as a changed man and staunch supporter of the Civil Rights movement

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

It's not like he played for Forest or anything :)

12 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

He was a member of the KKK in the 1940's, renounced them in the 1950s and went on to serve for 50+ years in Congress as a changed man and staunch supporter of the Civil Rights movement

It's not like he played for Forest or anything :)

He filibustered the civil rights act in the 60's. He says he became a member and recruiter for the KKK because it was good for his career, I suspect he distanced himself from them and their views when it became good for his career.

But ultimately who cares? Hillary and her supporters have been trying to smear Trump as whatever they can get away with, including tying him to the KKK. This is like the thread the other day where I'm a misogynist and I give a little back. So being as we're already flinging mud Clinton doesn't seem to like those 'super predators' very much.

A country the size of America with millions of people and the two best candidates are trump and Clinton.

World has gone truly insane.

Well, America anyway.

2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

A country the size of America with millions of people and the two best candidates are trump and Clinton.

World has gone truly insane.

Well, America anyway.

What's amusing me is that people are genuinely suggesting Michelle Obama as a future candidate. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton, Obama. No America! This is not how democracy works. If you want a monarchy I'm sure the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha would accept adding a few more properties to their portfolio.

HantsRam, Chester40 and StivePesley like this

31 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Hillary and her supporters have been trying to smear Trump as whatever they can get away with, including tying him to the KKK. This is like the thread the other day where I'm a misogynist and I give a little back. So being as we're already flinging mud Clinton doesn't seem to like those 'super predators' very much.

All true. The whole smear culture of politics depresses me. I'm dreading waking up tomorrow to find out which side of my toast has poo on it :(

StringerBell likes this

4 minutes ago, Anon said:

What's amusing me is that people are genuinely suggesting Michelle Obama as a future candidate. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton, Obama. No America! This is not how democracy works. If you want a monarchy I'm sure the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha would accept adding a few more properties to their portfolio.

Bassem Assad, Hafes al Assad, Bashar Al Assad... wait a minute....

15 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

All true. The whole smear culture of politics depresses me. I'm dreading waking up tomorrow to find out which side of my toast has poo on it :(

You need to sort out the plumbing in your place.....and buy a new toaster.

StivePesley likes this

16 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Bassem Assad, Hafes al Assad, Bashar Al Assad... wait a minute....

Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong Il, Kim Jong Un....wait a minute...

Gypsy Ram likes this

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I see Trump as a Patsy, put in place to ensure Hilary gets the vote, on that basis, he was never a serious contender!

However, I regard him as a cretinous, cantankerous, racist, deluded, ignorant, over-privileged, out-of-touch imbecile, but I regard her as one of the most evil people alive.

Can you sugar coat it a bit ,what do you mean that was sugar coated.

3 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Hillary is a proven liar. He isn't. And why the hell not. Lets shake it up ;)

I think you'll find it is not Proven. Trump is nothing but a buffoon that can not hold a serious conversation or debate with out putting his foot in it or repeating himself. More likely to start a conflict/war than Hilary. I am not a fan of either, but at least Hilary has some knowledge of the job.

mattylad likes this