Gypsy Ram

Trump or Hilary. Trump WINS!

Trump or Hillary   107 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for? Same old crap with Hillary or the kinda guy who might tweet Putin at 1am after a drinking session and call him an a hole?

• Trump
    • Hillary

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

697 posts in this topic

You guys need to watch the new season of South Park. Giant Douche v Turd Sandwich (Garrison v Clinton) - has a good view on the voting for someone just because they're not a politician. 

Donald Trump being president would be a disaster. Clinton is not a good option, but 'same old' is better than a disaster.

Quite saddening how Clinton got the candidacy ahead of Sanders. He'd have made a good president. 

1of4, Highgate, Colm and 1 other like this

Its bad when you can't chose, not because you can't decide who is best but because you can't decide who is the worst.

mattylad and StivePesley like this

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Wow.... you seriously think that having a psycho nutball racist as the most powerful man in the world is going to be the lesser of two evils...? She is an idiot, but nowhere near on the level that he is. 

I see Trump as a Patsy, put in place to ensure Hilary gets the vote, on that basis, he was never a serious contender!

However, I regard him as a cretinous, cantankerous, racist, deluded, ignorant, over-privileged, out-of-touch imbecile, but I regard her as one of the most evil people alive.

Gypsy Ram likes this

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I see Trump as a Patsy, put in place to ensure Hilary gets the vote, on that basis, he was never a serious contender!

However, I regard him as a cretinous, cantankerous, racist, deluded, ignorant, over-privileged, out-of-touch imbecile, but I regard her as one of the most evil people alive.

I wish I could like that - but I have ran out of likes already!

Regardless of who wins, I don't think history can recall a bigger downgrade on a world leader. 

Good luck America, you are going to need it. Whatever the result there are a lot of broken pieces to put back together.

WhiteHorseRam likes this

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Wow.... you seriously think that having a psycho nutball racist as the most powerful man in the world is going to be the lesser of two evils...? She is an idiot, but nowhere near on the level that he is. 

Whose mentor was in the KKK again? Hillary something or other...