Jump to content

DCFC Fans - Sheff Wednesday & Chris Evans Podcast


David
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'll be fixing the mic interference for next week folks, noticed that I sound like I'm coming through a trucker's cab radio for the first and last third of the podcast. 

 

I bought a new mic just for the podcast after my last one broke, it's a bit more sensitive to all sound, which is less than handy. Top professional over here, supplying my own equipment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My freebie iPhone earphone do alright, save your money.

please folks, don't let these "all the gear and no idea" fools put you off asking to be a guest, you don't need expensive microphones. Ones that have a mic  built into your earphones lead that you can use while making hands free calls are fine.

Dont be shy, if you want to join David and Scott on the podcast just send a PM. Also, if you've been on already you can go on again for a catch up too.

Chris Baird fans are especially asked to come forward. ??

plus it saves them asking me to go on again init.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Colm said:

is there a new podcast for wolves match?

There is one coming Colm, we tried recording twice with Mafiabob last night but Daveo's internet was feeling all revolutionary and in doing so decided not to work whatsoever, making us repeat ourselves over and over with little reward (Given current events let's call it 'Trump Fiber Broadband').

We'll be back recording tonight or tomorrow depending on schedules, hopefully with a fully functioning podcast. If it helps, we had at least two excellent fifteen minute introductions previously, so our Wolves analysis should be flawless by the finished version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alex W said:

There is one coming Colm, we tried recording twice with Mafiabob last night but Daveo's internet was feeling all revolutionary and in doing so decided not to work whatsoever, making us repeat ourselves over and over with little reward (Given current events let's call it 'Trump Fiber Broadband').

We'll be back recording tonight or tomorrow depending on schedules, hopefully with a fully functioning podcast. If it helps, we had at least two excellent fifteen minute introductions previously, so our Wolves analysis should be flawless by the finished version.

Sounds like my internet! Nice, looking forward to it :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BobbyD said:

Never listened to one of these before

Staggeringly negative  - gave up after 10 minutes

Is it always like this ?

Eh? I could see how someone would think it was quite a sober reflection of the game and maybe slightly negative but to find it 'staggeringly negative' would suggest more about you than the podcast.

Whilst I may not agree with everything then say, I think that @David, @Alex W and @Srg provide a good reasoned discussion on the goings on at the club with the podcast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BobbyD said:

Never listened to one of these before

Staggeringly negative  - gave up after 10 minutes

Is it always like this ?

We were probably fairly objective about this game but then we won through both a big slice of good fortune from our opponents missing every shot, as well as improving a lot in our own attacking play. 

I don't think we're negative, I can certainly be fairly critical at times for example but also throw praise behind players who've been lambasted by the majority. 

We're able to take criticism ourselves I'm sure, perhaps give one of our podcasts towards the transfer deadline day or Mac's recent return and see if that's more to your liking? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Alex W said:

We were probably fairly objective about this game but then we won through both a big slice of good fortune from our opponents missing every shot, as well as improving a lot in our own attacking play. 

I don't think we're negative, I can certainly be fairly critical at times for example but also throw praise behind players who've been lambasted by the majority. 

We're able to take criticism ourselves I'm sure, perhaps give one of our podcasts towards the transfer deadline day or Mac's recent return and see if that's more to your liking? 

We don't know which one he listened to, maybe he's Chris Baird? In which case I'd think I'd want to send Scott a turd in the post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We don't know which one he listened to, maybe he's Chris Baird? In which case I'd think I'd want to send Scott a turd in the post.

At least if it's Chris Weale we're safe in the knowledge that he can't bend far enough anymore to manage opening the letterbox, judging by his Mansfield heroics. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.