Fixtures up until the new year

I know this league is impossible to predict, and when we play a majority of these sides the table will be far different, but our fixtures are looking rather favourable. 

Wolves (17th)

Rotherham (24th)

Norwich (4th)

Wigan (22nd)

Forest (19th)

QPR (14th)

Fulham (11th)

B'ham (7th)

Wigan (22nd)

Now i know we're in a poor position currently, but that could be suggested to be a tad false considering our managerial change and current form, along with our tough start. 

It bodes well for a play off charge, especially considering the gap is only 7 points, which surprised me! 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I know this league is impossible to predict, and when we play a majority of these sides the table will be far different, but our fixtures are looking rather favourable. 

Wolves (17th)

Rotherham (24th)

Norwich (4th)

Wigan (22nd)

Forest (19th)

QPR (14th)

Fulham (11th)

B'ham (7th)

Wigan (22nd)

Now i know we're in a poor position currently, but that could be suggested to be a tad false considering our managerial change and current form, along with our tough start. 

It bodes well for a play off charge, especially considering the gap is only 7 points, which surprised me! 

Forest are 20th not 19th. And why are the fixtures favourable when over half the teams in your list occupy higher league positions then us.

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

Forest are 20th not 19th. And why are the fixtures favourable when over half the teams in your list occupy higher league positions then us.

Because our league position doesn't represent the quality within our squad and is down to a certain ostrich who buried his head in the sand and ignored the fact our players couldn't play 442 hoofball...

2 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Forest are 20th not 19th. And why are the fixtures favourable when over half the teamsr in your list occupy higher league positions then us.

What do to want, all 9 games against teams below us? 'Cos I hate to tell you, it's not possible. That list is as favourable as they come Barry.

3 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Wolves (17th)

Rotherham (24th)

Norwich (4th)

Wigan (22nd)

Forest (19th)

QPR (14th)

Fulham (11th)

B'ham (7th)

Wigan (22nd)

I did the same sort of thread last week and said we would get 21 points (I think I said), but I said we wouldn't get anything from Sheff Weds.

If we get a win against wolves playing with the same sort of forward attack like Saturday we are in for a fun season.

28 minutes ago, Norman said:

What do to want, all 9 games against teams below us? 'Cos I hate to tell you, it's not possible. That list is as favourable as they come Barry.

It's only not possible as we are so far down the league it would be possible if we weren't 19th semantics I guess. Who is Barry.

Archived