"second worst team in history"

Tamworthram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Doesn't have much of a ring to it but we might need to get used to the chant as Sunderland seem determined to retake our cherished premier league record. 

As long as Allardyce doesn't go back to them I think they are in with a good shout of beating us. If there points per game doesn't improve they will finish with just under 8 points...

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Wouldn't speak too soon, if we carry on the way we are we'll finish the season with the worst attack in English history!

I don't know about the football league, but we are already the proud owners of that record for the Premier League.

That record will stand Longer than bob beamon's long jump record. 

I still think the side that won the playoffs was better than the side we started the season with. I think in hindsight We'd have got more points keeping davies. We'd have got pumped everyweek still but i honestly thing we might have got 15-18 under him.

For sunderland to beat our record the wheels need to completely come off... They need to replace moyes with someone worse 

u hope they do it though i hate that record 

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

That record will stand Longer than bob beamon's long jump record. 

I still think the side that won the playoffs was better than the side we started the season with. I think in hindsight We'd have got more points keeping davies. We'd have got pumped everyweek still but i honestly thing we might have got 15-18 under him.

For sunderland to beat our record the wheels need to completely come off... They need to replace moyes with someone worse 

u hope they do it though i hate that record 

Yes can't see Sunderland finishing with less than 11 points but they already have two entries . Our 11 points only just beat their previous worst , which itself had beaten their previous record. 

51 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

That record will never be beaten. 

We should have kept King Billy. 

I agree, if anyone wants to beat the lowest pints record, they should appoint *****king Billy. 

4 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Was our record just Premier League / Old division one?  Or worldwide?

There is a team in Italy with 2 points from 10 games this season.

I thought our record is just for a 38 game Premier League season, but looking on wiki it looks like it might just be the record lowest points total for the english football leagues in general (at least when it was 3 points per win).

40 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Billy wouldn't have let us collapse like we did. 

No, he'd walk away and blame it on someone else.

Archived