Guilty pleasures ...confess and relieve your burden

Chester40

Toffee crisp.

whenever i see one i always remember this girl who said she'd rather have a toffee crisp than sex.

Not that i was offering.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off the topic of glamorous grannies if I may.

KFC gravy.

It just tastes exactly like the school gravy I had in the 80's and love it. I go through the drive through, ask for just two pots of gravy (which the server always asks again to make sure he's heard it right) then I drive round and pick it up and get looked at like I'm some sort of deviant then go home and have it with dinner.

6 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

KFC gravy.

It just tastes exactly like the school gravy I had in the 80's and love it. I go through the drive through, ask for just two pots of gravy (which the server always asks again to make sure he's heard it right) then I drive round and pick it up and get looked at like I'm some sort of deviant then go home and have it with dinner.

You can make your own - 

http://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/kfc-gravy-recipe

7 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

KFC gravy.

WHat is it and people north of Watford and gravy... 

Why would you have gravy on chicken and chips? Strange.

19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

WHat is it and people north of Watford and gravy... 

Why would you have gravy on chicken and chips? Strange.

What is it with southerners not having mint sauce on a Kebab?  They may have caught on to now but a few years ago in Newquay, I asked a bloke for mint on one and he looked at me gone out.  And they call people up North backwards!

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Bit late to this topic so apologies if its already been done.

Is it wrong to masturbate furiously during the afternoon whilst watching Rachel Riley on Countdown?

Asking for a mate like.......

Depends if you are trying to beat the clock...

Archived