Guilty pleasures ...confess and relieve your burden

Chester40

50 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Im with you on cheese and kebabs, though i do like a greasy donner now and then,with chips and loads of garlic mayo and sweet chili sauce.

Though im struggling to see a connection with Rachel Riley (who is awesome) and Saville?

Well I'm 47 so I always think these days you have to be careful what you say(even if it is completely innocent) about younger women due to Saville,Rolf Harris and all the other wrong uns.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

Well I'm 47 so I always think these days you have to be careful what you say(even if it is completely innocent) about younger women due to Saville,Rolf Harris and all the other wrong uns.

I'm not sure that 47 qualifies you as a certified perv to like Riley...in fact I don't think there is any age other than dead when it's wrong

28 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm not sure that 47 qualifies you as a certified perv to like Riley...in fact I don't think there is any age other than dead when it's wrong

28 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Susie Dent is a safer option,there is something wierdly attractive about her.

Perhaps I should stick with wierd cheese.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Just like most of the females named on here I've had to look her up on google. She is 31, I think you're safe to have her as a guilty pleasure!

28 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Just like most of the females named on here I've had to look her up on google. She is 31, I think you're safe to have her as a guilty pleasure!

I'm not even sure why she's a guilty pleasure, great face, lovely smile, hot body, seems game for a laugh, the only negative is the fact she's a Manure fan.  It's not like she's Gemma Collins is in???

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Im 50, and ive perved over a lot younger than her (i think she's 30 now) i think as long as they are adults, then all is fine.

My current favourite is Chloe Grace Moretz and she's 19. Though i have to say i still like Carol Vorderman and she is older than me. Women are either sexy or not, age isnt an issue to me. 18-55 can all be sexy.

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 15:14, Wolfie said:

On that subject........I give you Emma Thompson.

NOT on that subject ..

Showaddywaddy...!! I know I'm actually too young to like them and they are terrible but they make me smile they are just so cheesy! 

Archived