Guilty pleasures ...confess and relieve your burden

Chester40

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1)Doner kebabs when I'm on a noon shift and my wife has prepared me a beautiful salad and other healthy snacks which I then have to bin on the way home so I don't get caught out in the morning...to get away with this ,a thorough oral cleansing regime is also recommended.

2)Susie dent....she's a bit weird and slightly odd looking (perfect match!) but I just would...often and vigorously.

3)the film Cocktail...Elizabeth shu and that photographer Bird in the club where Tom was working....Grrrr

50 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

1)Doner kebabs when I'm on a noon shift and my wife has prepared me a beautiful salad and other healthy snacks which I then have to bin on the way home so I don't get caught out in the morning...to get away with this ,a thorough oral cleansing regime is also recommended.

2)Susie dent....she's a bit weird and slightly odd looking (perfect match!) but I just would...often and vigorously.

3)the film Cocktail...Elizabeth shu and that photographer Bird in the club where Tom was working....Grrrr

The likes for Susie Dent, she could tell me all the ways I was doing it wrong, yet I wouldn't understand a single word.

Ignorance is bliss, though not in her case I'd suspect!

On 10/28/2016 at 20:05, Chester40 said:

I'll start off..but nothing too shameful  until I feel I can trust you... 

Yvette off Allo Allo

Storage Hunters

Kay Burley....

Not guilt necessary, Vicky Michelle was a fox in her day!!!  I still would now...

I think she's to blame for my stocking fetish :ph34r:

I like good food, but a lot of the time I love nothing more than a shed-load of cheap, processed smoked ham nestled in between a couple of slices of Warburtons medium white, with plenty of butter...

Steph McGovern & Sally Nugent from BBC breakfast.  I keep my fingers crossed every year they'll do Strictly...

26 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I like good food, but a lot of the time I love nothing more than a shed-load of cheap, processed smoked ham nestled in between a couple of slices of Warburtons medium white, with plenty of butter...

Steph McGovern & Sally Nugent from BBC breakfast.  I keep my fingers crossed every year they'll do Strictly...

really, they look like they should be running at the 3.15 at Kempton, do you like long chins in a woman?

13 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Sally has a milf thing going on, and I have no idea about Steph.  Just would...

you dirty filthy dog, you disgust me with your perversions you, you...

I like to watch the South American news in the morning, haven't a clue what they are warbling on about but they are much easier on the eye, Steph and Sally pphhh

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=south+american+news+anchors&num=100&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYv9eivLXRAhXkLcAKHfRjARgQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=963

Of the things I feel able to post,

Cheese,especially the really strong wierd stuff.

I'll go along with post above about Kebabs,love a good one with loads of fresh salad.Not any of that pre formed lamb nonsense that tastes like aids.

I can see the Susie Dent thing too,probably would have been Rachel Riley but Saville put an end to even thinking about anything like that.

11 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I'll go along with post above about Kebabs,love a good one with loads of fresh salad.Not any of that pre formed lamb nonsense that tastes like aids.

I can see the Susie Dent thing too,probably would have been Rachel Riley but Saville put an end to even thinking about anything like that.

how long have you thought of jimmy in this way, was it the wee coloured hair?

On 12/11/2016 at 15:54, Angry Ram said:

Doing feck all.. Raining outside, warm in, dozing in the chair.. Lovely.

My day today...but if the missus is looking over my shoulder I was tidying the loft most of the day.

Possibly might have watched house hunting abroad programs whilst wishing I was there and listened to Girls Aloud Greatest Hits C.D (some tracks twice), not a bad winters day.

On 09/01/2017 at 16:40, coneheadjohn said:

Im with you on cheese and kebabs, though i do like a greasy donner now and then,with chips and loads of garlic mayo and sweet chili sauce.

Though im struggling to see a connection with Rachel Riley (who is awesome) and Saville?

Archived