Guilty pleasures ...confess and relieve your burden

Chester40

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When in the shower letting the water run down the bum crack just as you're about to fart. For some strange reason it seems to smell different and a lot worse! (Can't help but do it anyway like especially when the missus is in the bathroom too!)

Anyone? Or is that just me.

1 minute ago, Ashz09 said:

When in the shower letting the water run down the bum crack just as you're about to fart. For some strange reason it seems to smell different and a lot worse! (Can't help but do it anyway like especially when the missus is in the bathroom too!)

Anyone? Or is that just me.

my crowning achievement in life was farting in the showers at Virgin active a few years ago and a soap bubble forming, detaching and floating off just as some steroid-addled beefcake charlie came shuffling past! He saw the fart bubble and stop in his tracks and recoiled as it it was a bullet!  

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

my crowning achievement in life was farting in the showers at Virgin active a few years ago and a soap bubble forming, detaching and floating off just as some steroid-addled beefcake charlie came shuffling past! He saw the fart bubble and stop in his tracks and recoiled as it it was a bullet!  

Haha that literally made me laugh! Thought you was going to say he fell on the soap as well :ph34r:.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived