West Ham

Sith Happens

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Now't wrong with beards - just because you can only grow bumfluff, there's no need to get all jealous.

Oh Eddie I would have thought better from you. Should be "grow only bum fluff" as I am sure you are aware. "Only grow bumfluff" means he can do nothing else with his bumfluff but grow it. Can't shave it or wash it etc. But I put this grammatical disaster down to the fact that you have downed one too many Belgian beers. I certainly have, hick.....,.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Oh Eddie I would have thought better from you. Should be "grow only bum fluff" as I am sure you are aware. "Only grow bumfluff" means he can do nothing else with his bumfluff but grow it. Can't shave it or wash it etc. But I put this grammatical disaster down to the fact that you have downed one too many Belgian beers. I certainly have, hick.....,.

Come on, it's past 10:00 pm. I'm on my third. As they say, two's not enough, three's nowhere near enough.

Crowd trouble aside, I can understand the West Ham fans frustrations with the new ground. It takes time, some people are still getting used to Pride Park. We've only just decided on a definitive place to put the singing section. We tried east, southeast and north stands. Think we've got it right with the south stand, just not quite loud enough yet. We're working on that.

And we've been at PP for nearly 2 decades now. West Ham have got a long road ahead of them but they'll get there. 

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

Crowd trouble aside, I can understand the West Ham fans frustrations with the new ground. It takes time, some people are still getting used to Pride Park. We've only just decided on a definitive place to put the singing section. We tried east, southeast and north stands. Think we've got it right with the south stand, just not quite loud enough yet. We're working on that.

And we've been at PP for nearly 2 decades now. West Ham have got a long road ahead of them but they'll get there. 

Only problem is patience...... people were a lot more patient two decades ago as to nowadays.....

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

And the fans are near the pitch, which helps, can't be fun being soooooo far from the nearest touch line 

Think whoever builds a new stadium next might come full circle and get fans closer.....

• 2 months later...

Nice move from West Ham, put a special FA cup kit on sale with the promise it will be worn in all Fa cup ties only to subsequently discover they never actually got authorisation to wear it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4102746/West-Ham-did-not-wear-FA-Cup-kit-sold-fans-55-against-Man-City-shocking-administrative-error.html

It does surprise me they weren't allowed considering everyone bends over backwards for them. 

Archived