Pumpkins

David

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

The granddaughters liked picking their own the other day though. ..

20161024_142754.jpg

Pumpkin capital of Europe around here, fields and fields of em, all cut, packed, stored and processed by our friends from Eastern Europe.

The locals have a pick your own facility.............mainly during the hours of darkness! :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Pumpkin capital of Europe around here, fields and fields of em, all cut, packed, stored and processed by our friends from Eastern Europe.

The locals have a pick your own facility.............mainly during the hours of darkness! :thumbsup:

The farm at Stafford sells all its perfect size round ones to Tesco, Asda etc then lets the public buy direct from the field. Its a bit of fun with fake skeletons buried, quad bike rides for the kids and a play area made of bales of straw.

I release my inner SJW by buying direct from the farmer instead of contributing to the neo-liberalist corporate fascism of the right wing anti-worker Tory elite.

And my granddaughters love being ran round the field bouncing in a wheelbarrow.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

The farm at Stafford sells all its perfect size round ones to Tesco, Asda etc then lets the public buy direct from the field. Its a bit of fun with fake skeletons buried, quad bike rides for the kids and a play area made of bales of straw.

I release my inner SJW by buying direct from the farmer instead of contributing to the neo-liberalist corporate fascism of the right wing anti-worker Tory elite.

And my granddaughters love being ran round the field bouncing in a wheelbarrow.

every little helps

Archived