Kevin Phillips

Sith Happens

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

The Raleigh Chopper was manufactured in the 70's....

I remember being given one in the early '70s, must have been around 1971 and came from a shop in Long Eaton.

Around about the time I first saw Derby at the Baseball Ground - Happy Days!

55 minutes ago, 61GT said:

I remember being given one in the early '70s, must have been around 1971 and came from a shop in Long Eaton.

Around about the time I first saw Derby at the Baseball Ground - Happy Days!

I wanted a Raleigh Chopper same time early 70s Really thought I was getting one .But alas NO  I remember hiding my disappointment Christmas morning .TWO of my mates had them same year ,I was SOoooo envious.

Though shall NOT covert your mates Choppers LOL:lol::wub:

3 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

I wanted a Raleigh Chopper same time early 70s Really thought I was getting one .But alas NO  I remember hiding my disappointment Christmas morning .TWO of my mates had them same year ,I was SOoooo envious.

Though shall NOT covert your mates Choppers LOL:lol::wub:

Anyone remember the tomahawk? Like a mini chopper, i had one of these as wasnt old enough for a chopper...then i went for a grifter when i was old enough, thought it looked great and a bit 'off roady' until i realised it weighed about the same as an elephant.

44 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Anyone remember the tomahawk? Like a mini chopper, i had one of these as wasnt old enough for a chopper...then i went for a grifter when i was old enough, thought it looked great and a bit 'off roady' until i realised it weighed about the same as an elephant.

I remember the tomahawk, also the smaller still Chipper.

Anyone remember the pink 5 speed one, originally USA only however a few where around these parts.

Archived