Remind me why we sacked pearson

archied

5 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Play the youngsters. I would. I would rather have kids give their all than a bunch of premadonnas going through the motions. 

And if we continue to lose? Accept that the young players who can't cope with that are jut collateral damage?!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Erm... just a minute. We beat these twice last year Huddersfield have moved forward we have moved backwards. 

Yes, they sacked chris Powell and we appointed him. 

54 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

We 'mutually terminated' Pearson's contract because of off the field issues.

Yes, the football was pants - but to believe it was that is folly.

I'm willing to bet the heated exchange / exchanges / incident was 100 percent the result of the football issues? 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Because we were failing miserably and simply put he was making mistakes contributing to it and couldn't arrest the fall. Now we're still failing miserably and we'll soon see whether mcclaren can handle it better

I doubt he can. Unless he has the knackers to boot out the couldn't care less players and brings in good hungry young footballers who want to win.

49 minutes ago, Cisse said:

We lost to a one of the top teams in the league right now, away 1-0. Let's sack everybody.

It's not the losing one nil to an in form Huddersfield it's the manner of it in terms of it being a carbon copy of losses or dropped points in the final minute of added time that is a constant recurring theme with these players ,, did nt we all pretty much know we were going to lose a goal in injury time ? I'm not even gutted by it now as I know it's coming ,,, this squad is not repeat not good enough to get us up , debatable if it's good enough to get us mid table ,yet we keep banging on about it being amongst the best in the division ,,, the club / squad has become infected by poor attitude and crap performances ,,, total clear out / rebuild needed on the scale of clough the younger era ,, I'm far from convinced Mac excels in that area and we don't appear to have anybody capable of identifying and recruiting the right players

7 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I doubt he can. Unless he has the knackers to boot out the couldn't care less players and brings in good hungry young footballers who want to win.

Indeed and that's exactly what he needs to do IMO, someone needs to our players are far too comfortable and simply don't seem to care anymore which frankly is a disgrace considering the job they've got is what many dream of

16 minutes ago, archied said:

this squad is not repeat not good enough to get us up , debatable if it's good enough to get us mid table ,yet we keep banging on about it being amongst the be

Ah but are they good enough to keep us up.  Not convinced 

11 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Indeed and that's exactly what he needs to do IMO, someone needs to our players are far too comfortable and simply don't seem to care anymore which frankly is a disgrace considering the job they've got is what many dream of

Gawd reality seems to have passed most of you lot by. What do you think they'll do, give up their lucrative contracts in shame?! They don't want to be like this, get real!

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Gawd reality seems to have passed most of you lot by. What do you think they'll do, give up their lucrative contracts in shame?! They don't want to be like this, get real!

Nope they won't do anything, that's why the manager needs to act and sell them. I'm sure they don't want to be hated, but they're not showing the fans they care about the embarrassment they're causing the club

Pearson took over a side which made the playoffs last year, and then opted to play a system and style of which both is both boring on the eye and restricts our players from doing what they do best.

We scored three goals and won just one of nine Championship games under his guidance. Oh, and he allowed the departure of our top scorer for the past three seasons and a popular academy product, while blowing 12m quid on two players who are no better than we previously had here.

And you wonder why he isn't here anymore? Are you purposely being thick?

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Nope they won't do anything, that's why the manager needs to act and sell them. I'm sure they don't want to be hated, but they're not showing the fans they care about the embarrassment they're causing the club

HOW will we sell useless, care-less players?

Because he was blamed for everything that is wrong at Derby, reality  is the continued poor performances unfortunately are continuing under Mac.

Players are simply not quite good enough at this level, to be fair we have been on the decline every year since 13/14 season. 

3 minutes ago, toddy said:

Because he was blamed for everything that is wrong at Derby, reality  is the continued poor performances unfortunately are continuing under Mac.

Players are simply not quite good enough at this level, to be fair we have been on the decline every year since 13/14 season. 

Mac's been here a week, and has taken four points from three matches against top half opposition. Remind me how Wassall did after a week, and then how he did once the players started to work more towards his methods.

Archived