Missing members thread part ii

Sexydadbod

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2016 at 17:29, McLovin said:

I can't seem to find the original thread from @Leicester Ramso I assume it got removed from the database during the hacking of the forum a while a go. Does anyone know if @Rampage is ok?He hasn't been online for a while. One of my favourite posters on this forum

Been awol. Lost for words over the Pearson saga. Glad that episode is closed. Glad to see Steve back. Bought a second hand kitchen off Ebay and fitted it myself in my kitchen, replacing the one that I fitted some years ago.. It is looking very good and it was great value for money. Bit of an ingenuity test for me but I really enjoyed the project. The guy that sold it me cracked out £26K on the replacement. COYR

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Been awol. Lost for words over the Pearson saga. Glad that episode is closed. Glad to see Steve back. Bought a second hand kitchen off Ebay and fitted it myself in my kitchen, replacing the one that I fitted some years ago.. It is looking very good and it was great value for money. Bit of an ingenuity test for me but I really enjoyed the project. The guy that sold it me cracked out £26K on the replacement. COYR

Good to see you back matey. Hope everything is well

On 25 Oct 2016 at 21:03, Rampage said:

Spending your Saturday's more productive than most of us on here these days then?? 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, StringerBell said:

Yeah that's the one. Well he was always a bit cranky.

I think you mean @RLACML - l miss him and his "teasing ways". I miss @-JW- too, who did "flounce" away around the same time (rather than get himself banned). Personally I think the Forum needs characters like these.

Archived