Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

10 hours ago, Baj said:

Driving through Marehay into Ripley to see someone had pasted a picture of Ainsley Harriott's face on one of the keep left signs on the Peasehill roundabout - if that's not random then I don't know what is, had me laughing anyway

Just down the road from my house, there's a flyover over the A1 with one of these signs below & somebody has written "Ma Humps" on it. Been there for years & always makes me chuckle.

Capture.JPG

....as in:

Edited by Van Wolfie

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Van Wolfie said:

FINALLY succeeding in teaching my little one to ride her bike, last weekend. What a bloomin struggle it's been but it suddenly just clicked & off she went, like she'd been doing it for ages. The little bugger.

Proud Dad moment, anyway.....

Next issue is when you realise you can't keep up with her!

49 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross.

Love when he 'beats the Devil' out his brush to clean it. 

Apparently he was some sort of drill sergeant in the marines for years and made a pledge when he left not to shout at anyone again, Never would have guessed.  Much as its amazing how he knocked these paintings up in 20 minutes I wish he hadn't stuck those big trees at the front of them all the time 

51 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Apparently he was some sort of drill sergeant in the marines for years and made a pledge when he left not to shout at anyone again, Never would have guessed.  Much as its amazing how he knocked these paintings up in 20 minutes I wish he hadn't stuck those big trees at the front of them all the time 

You mean those 'happy little trees' ? Very calming. 

i went to the corner gas station to pick up some smokes.  There's a lady who works there who is on amicable terms with me, we have a little chat every time we meet.  She asked me why i don't buy my smokes cheaper from the Polish stores, or somewhere.  So i can chat with you, was my reply.  She smiled so wide that i could see it through her mask and told me that i just made her day.

It's not hard to brighten up another soul's day, or ruin it.  i used to do too much of the latter, but am practicing the former. 

• 2 weeks later...