Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Happens
26 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

I woke up laughing this morning.

I was having a dream that in these troubled times, red squirrels were being ground up and used as plant food.

That’ll teach those pesky vegans??

Thats nuts that is ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/03/2020 at 07:15, Van Wolfie said:

I woke up laughing this morning.

I was having a dream that in these troubled times, red squirrels were being ground up and used as plant food.

That’ll teach those pesky vegans??

I have been having a cartoon confrontation with a squirrel for the past two weeks. 

He runs along our fence and into a neighbouring garden and is obviously fed nuts. 

He then scampers back along our fence, down into our garden and digs it up to bury his stash. 

Sometimes he chooses our pot plants. 

I then swear, throw open the patio doors and proceed to chase the little beggar round the garden. 

My wife and the squirrel both seem to find this hugely entertaining. 

I am getting increasingly exacerbated, especially when I discover walnuts when planting out.

Look out for us on Cartoon Network. 

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

May I recommend one of these.

spacer.png

Honestly I am not a violent man but I had a solid chunk of branch in my hand and would definitely have clubbed him had I got close enough. 

Every man has his limit. 

I know how Wile. E Coyote feels now?

48 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I have been having a cartoon confrontation with a squirrel for the past two weeks. 

He runs along our fence and into a neighbouring garden and is obviously fed nuts. 

He then scampers back along our fence, down into our garden and digs it up to bury his stash. 

Sometimes he chooses our pot plants. 

I then swear, throw open the patio doors and proceed to chase the little beggar round the garden. 

My wife and the squirrel both seem to find this hugely entertaining. 

I am getting increasingly exacerbated, especially when I discover walnuts when planting out.

Look out for us on Cartoon Network. 

Clicking on "Play" on any embedded video, be it here or elsewhere, and always taking the "Youtube" option, if available.  As soon as it's done, the list of "suggested videos" down the right hand side always seems to have at least one version or another of one particular subject, which I always click on...

I have watched the goals/highlights/related vlogs etc of that wonderful night at Elland Rd last May, pretty much on a daily basis for the past 4 weeks or so, now!

??

#nevergetboredofit