Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Few topics about serious issues and doom and gloom in the Jim Smith Room but struggled to find one about happy/funny/inspiring stories 

I have no problem with you posting this... and I'm just trying to be helpful here... but we do have this thread running, and still showing on page 1 of Jim Smith's Room...

2 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Indeed there is, this could be locked and move ? Not sure how those things work tbh

There are special people for that.  Not the sort of thing for the likes of you or me to go worrying about!  :-)

Anyway, I never said... rude of me... but yeah, good OP.  Always good to get a feel good story... or three!  

I feel guilty now! 

Almost like that time I dobbed on Ginger Jenkins in secondary school for flashing me a glimpse of her panties, even though I thoroughly enjoyed it!

*She was just called Miss Jenkins, before that day.  Obviously died her hair! 
Anyway, 2 months later, they promoted her to headmistress, so we all lived happily ever after... which brings us very much back on topic...

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I feel guilty now! 

Almost like that time I dobbed on Ginger Jenkins in secondary school for flashing me a glimpse of her panties, even though I thoroughly enjoyed it!

*She was just called Miss Jenkins, before that day.  Obviously died her hair! 
Anyway, 2 months later, they promoted her to headmistress, so we all lived happily ever after... which brings us very much back on topic...

There you are, all done and dusted, so efficient. Perhaps Cunning Dom should get mods to run the country instead of misfits. (Fully expect this to be moved to Political Thread)

3 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Got my first hand me downs from a child(Josh).

His old Air Force ones,which he was going to throw away...ffs!

Got my jingers all over them.

4 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

confused gary coleman GIF

Translation:

For the very first time, I have just received a free donation from one of my offspring, namely my son, Josh, who has kindly donated his unwanted Nike trainers to me, as I was about to pummel the wasteful sod for disposing of perfectly good (and expensive) trainers in the bin.

Now being the proud owner of such youthful and trendy apparel, I am also about to embark on using urban-speak as an everyday language...particularly when excited.
In this instance, I offer the word Jinger".  A word that fuses the more recognised words "jeans", and "finger(s)", although it goes without saying that I wish to add nothing further to the origin of this word, this being a family forum, and all.  

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Translation:

For the very first time, I have just received a free donation from one of my offspring, namely my son, Josh, who has kindly donated his unwanted Nike trainers to me, as I was about to pummel the wasteful sod for disposing of perfectly good (and expensive) trainers in the bin.

Now being the proud owner of such youthful and trendy apparel, I am also about to embark on using urban-speak as an everyday language...particularly when excited.
In this instance, I offer the word Jinger".  A word that fuses the more recognised words "jeans", and "finger(s)", although it goes without saying that I wish to add nothing further to the origin of this word, this being a family forum, and all.  

You're welcome.

Brilliant,wrong but brilliant.