Random stuff that cheers me up thread

Stive Pesley

On 06/07/2020 at 16:16, Anag Ram said:

Watching the film Marvellous last week made me smile all over again. 

I would recommend it to anyone. 

A great attitude to life. 

Available on iplayer BBC2 

Watched it yesterday - just brilliant and for the duration I was able to put aside my utter loathing of Stoke City.

Back to normal now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure I've mentioned before, the small victory you feel when all your mobile devices are charged up at the same time.

Along the same lines: When my water filter jug; one-cup boiling water dispenser thing; coffee machine and fridge water container (all of which come from filtered water) are all full at the same time.

47 minutes ago, Bearwood Ram said:

LTLF forum. Sorry. I couldn't help it. I know it's wrong but.....

Please don't post football related stuff in this forum.......... oh bugger it.......I should hide the post, maybe message you, but my loyalty to David and his fine forum has been somewhat put to one side due to the complete and utter meltdown of the gumptards.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Please don't post football related stuff in this forum.......... oh bugger it.......I should hide the post, maybe message you, but my loyalty to David and his fine forum has been somewhat put to one side due to the complete and utter meltdown of the gumptards.

Apologies for the non football post. I've not been on the forum long and didn't pay attention to the rule on this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Discovering a new beer that I had in my possession all the time.

Take a bottle of Westmalle Dubbel and a bottle of Westmalle Tripel.

Remove the caps from both bottles.

Pour half of the contents of each bottle into the same glass.

Drink.

Repeat.

It's like the old days of going into a pub and ordering a 'pint of mixed' - but with Holy Water.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Discovering a new beer that I had in my possession all the time.

Take a bottle of Westmalle Dubbel and a bottle of Westmalle Tripel.

Remove the caps from both bottles.

Pour half of the contents of each bottle into the same glass.

Drink.

Repeat.

It's like the old days of going into a pub and ordering a 'pint of mixed' - but with Holy Water.

Any good?

Not sure how I got started but ive developed a habit of watching YouTube reaction videos of people announcing they're pregnant to friends and family, or adopting kids.

I'm guessing I like watching them because seeing genuine human happiness is a massive antidote to everything going on in the world.

They really reaffirm my faith in people and I defy anyone not to find their room gets a bit dusty when watching them!