Hulse to Wolves ?

vicky-27

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have i mentioned that gold coast utd have an exciting left back called adama traore???

have i mentioned that gold coast utd have an exciting left back called adama traore???

have i mentioned that gold coast utd have an exciting left back called adama traore???:D

have i mentioned that gold coast utd have an exciting left back called adama traore???:D

really never heard of him mate any good then trig?

really never heard of him mate any good then trig?

sarcasam is the lowest form of witt.:D(ps ilove sarcasam)

but to answer your question adama traore is a quality left back,better than what we have at the moment,

also our stricker shane smeltz is better than anything we have at derby, he,s the a leagues leading scorer,

gold coast played and won 2-0 last night with smeltz scoring again, look out for him in the world cup with new zealand

trigs gonna collect$$$$$ from his pre season prediction that smeltz will be top scorer!

drinks on trig:D

Archived