If you could ask one question, what would it be?

Rev

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me immature but Warren Hobhead. For a while I didn't get it but when I did I couldn't stop laughing and still do whenever he makes a post. Absolute classic comedy immaturity and it's what the world is missing! :lol: Probably THE best username.

Is it his real name? Is Phil Mycock a real name?

Please tell me they are.

8 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Call me immature but Warren Hobhead. For a while I didn't get it but when I did I couldn't stop laughing and still do whenever he makes a post. Absolute classic comedy immaturity and it's what the world is missing! :lol: Probably THE best username.

Is it his real name? Is Phil Mycock a real name?

Please tell me they are.

They're not

I'd want to ask Tony he still hypnotises people when he isn't watching footy, and whenever I see Colonel Blimp I can't get the image of The colonel from Faulty towers out of my head. I also wonder about Bris Vegas .. I mean "Bris" is a Jewish male circumcision ritual ... The mind boggles 

8 hours ago, jono said:

I'd want to ask Tony he still hypnotises people when he isn't watching footy, and whenever I see Colonel Blimp I can't get the image of The colonel from Faulty towers out of my head. I also wonder about Bris Vegas .. I mean "Bris" is a Jewish male circumcision ritual ... The mind boggles 

Well he is a bit of a cock

Archived