Mac made players go to the crowd.

Boycie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He turned a few around, a Scottish player in perticular was quite quickly heading for the tunnel I saw. He made them applaude the fans, and Macca did the same.

i thought it was a nice touch.

Shout out to Pearce for that too...

Quite like how in Germany most home teams XI at the end of the game go to the boys singing end at the end and hold hands across the pitch and salute the fans and the fans then respond. I know half of our half-fans have already left to beat the traffic rush, but still think its a good way for both the fans and the players to show their appreciation and i think it brings everyone closer together.

9 hours ago, valleyram said:

What a guy the Mac guy is 

How does Bryson feel about his return, I know he wasn't unhappy when he left last time

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

How does Bryson feel about his return, I know he wasn't unhappy when he left last time

Wasnt he? Do tell, its the first i have heard.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Wasnt he? Do tell, its the first i have heard.

So he said, maybe it was in jest or just trying to get rid of a couple of intoxicated people, I wouldn't take it as gospel, hence why the question to VR.

9 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

Shout out to Pearce for that too...

I was impressed by Peace yesterday - nothing flash, just got on with his job - also he was very vocal just after we scored - trying to make sure everyone was switched on and doing their jobs (sort of captain like :ph34r:)

Just now, Gaspode said:

I was impressed by Peace yesterday - nothing flash, just got on with his job - also he was very vocal just after we scored - trying to make sure everyone was switched on and doing their jobs (sort of captain like :ph34r:)

Yes and to be fair to him, he's been over to the crowd after every home game he's played in...

15 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Seen this quoted a few times on here. No sources natch.

Something to do with bryson feeling mcclaren pushed him back deeper in his full season  (14/15) which made him less effective than in 13/14.

Oh, and wembley presumably :whistle:

Probably from the same source as various managers and ad-hoc players wives or girlfriends, coffee cups and owners and managers coming to blows.

Archived