2009 BBC Sports Personality of the Year

CumbrianRam

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter what you think of Man Utd, Giggs is a professional sportsman and a great role model to young kids getting in to football. He's been at United since 1987, how many footballers have been at the same club for 22 years?. For me Giggs would be a worthy winner of the award..

cause hes playing out his skin this season, is uniteds captain, hes won about 100tropheys id imagine

but the only really contenders i think should be that beth tweddle or cavendish, both who definatly wont win it

the rest of them having been that brilliant, haye was pretty uninspiring beatingthat monster, but then he still is world champ

tom daley hes only in cause hes bout 5

strauss had a fairly good season, i doubt wed off won the ashes without him,

andy murray again? he should only win it if he wins wimbledon which he wont

ennis welll shes fairly atractive, and good so should be in with a chance on that alone!

No matter what you think of Man Utd, Giggs is a professional sportsman and a great role model to young kids getting in to football. He's been at United since 1987, how many footballers have been at the same club for 22 years?. For me Giggs would be a worthy winner of the award..

i was born in 87 lol

A.P. McCoy is ignored yet again,as is Phil Taylor.Two men who continue to dominate their sports,year in,year out.Bloody disgraceful really.Cant say I would vote for any of that lot.

Darts aint a sport it's a pub game, next you'l be saying Dominos is a sport as well......*Thats the traps set, sit back and wait for the bite*

Archived