Championship

PistoldPete2

Newcastle and norwich look strong favourites for autos. But play off places could be anyone, including Derby I think. Table is pretty tight.

Still early, but Norwich and Newcastle will probably take place one and two but having watched wolves last night I thought they looked magnificent going forward, Brighton and sheff Wednesday will go close maybe Leeds and you never know that lot from down the road with investment.

if we were more balanced we would defiantly be in there so we will see.

17 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

34 games (102 possible pts) left, ,a lot can stlll happen...

That's true.. Hopefully we'll break Reading points record... 

Plenty of time yet to climb the table. Who knows, if we can start getting things right on the pitch, and the signs are there, there is no reason why we cant be there or thereabouts at the end. The thing about the championship is that it is so unpredictable and anyone can beat anyone on their day. Lots of points to be had still, and lots of surprise scorelines still to come. At the start of the season, who would have put us in the bottom half of the table let alone the bottom 5 or so. Not many I'm sure.

6 hours ago, Spanish said:

and yet 2 wins and a draw leaves us in 19th!

Yes that what made me look ... Bottom teams beating top teams has made the championship tighter. We had a truly awful start to be fair and that's why we are still only 19th despite the last 3 games. 

23 hours ago, Malagaram said:

What price,14/1 for a top 6 finish,or to win the league

I can still get $51 for us to win the Championship (8th favourite); $9 to be promoted; and $3.75 to finish Top 6. I'm hoping the 14/1 is to win it all.

Mind you, I'm not sure our betting agencies know what they're on about. There's also a bet called "Playoff Qualification" and Derby are $4.33. Not sure how that's different to making the Top 6; presumably it's only 3-6. We're $21 to make auto, the same as Villa and Wolves.

Relegation is still $23.