Promotion odds

AutoWindscreens

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, toddy said:

What's that then an average 2.3 pts per game for then rest of the season?

We would have to average c0.2 points per game more than all the teams above us.

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

Derbys chance of promotion this season are close to 0.

Too much ground to make up. Anyone who is tempted to have a cheeky flutter is crazy in my opinion.

Last mac was here we were in a similar position, ok 2 pts better off  - but we managed 3rd, if Martin hadn't been set off ..........

6 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Too much ground to make up. Anyone who is tempted to have a cheeky flutter is crazy in my opinion.

We only need to make up 10 points, 14-1 is not high enough to tempt me in, however if you are willing to give me anything above 20s I'm in.

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Then I'm totally tonto cuz I got 100-1 to win the league ! Muah !

1 hour ago, Ram79 said:

There's always one team have a late surge into the playoffs let's hope it's our turn.

Isn't this a myth? Crystal Palace did it once and then Blackpool some six years later, so then it's dubbed a recurring theme?

In fact you'd have to go back to 2009 for the last time a team outside the top eight with six games to play made the playoffs, which was Blackpool I believe.

If we can be within six points of the playoffs with six games remaining and in pretty good shape in terms of form and squad selection, we have a chance.

From our position now though it looks a very tough ask to make 75 points.

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Isn't this a myth? Crystal Palace did it once and then Blackpool some six years later, so then it's dubbed a recurring theme?

In fact you'd have to go back to 2009 for the last time a team outside the top eight with six games to play made the playoffs, which was Blackpool I believe.

If we can be within six points of the playoffs with six games remaining and in pretty good shape in terms of form and squad selection, we have a chance.

Ha! 75 points piece of piss! We're on the Mac attack now 

14 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Wel with you in charge of player recruitment in Jan, we won't have a problem!!

btw, when do you start :lol:

Archived