Flags

TomBustler1884

We are looking at getting a few flags made, each one would be a one-off, large flag that would be waved by people we know aren't going to take them home!

We're considering whether flags with a bit of colour on would be a good idea, or whether they should always be black and white.

Interested in thoughts on that, and also whether anyone has any ideas for flags they are happy to share on here! We've got a few planned, but probably room for a few more.

1 hour ago, The 1884 Group said:

We are looking at getting a few flags made, each one would be a one-off, large flag that would be waved by people we know aren't going to take them home!

We're considering whether flags with a bit of colour on would be a good idea, or whether they should always be black and white.

Interested in thoughts on that, and also whether anyone has any ideas for flags they are happy to share on here! We've got a few planned, but probably room for a few more.

Get one big sucker with 'I love Angry' on it.. No bugger would take that home.

Difficult to see what you could do with the colour. Black and white is pretty boring I agree but it's what we have to deal with. We have no consistent away colouring that could be incorporated for the long term... I liked the dash of red we used to have.

The black flags get lost in th background, so stick with white as the main theme.

Classic white with the basic Ram on it.. Keep it simple.

Good luck.

Just now, Tombo said:

These colours maybe? 

1287283_orig.jpg

You beat me to it, and least it would mean something, I can't see any other way you could advocate colours that's aren't associated to us.