Clown 'sightings'

Fraser_23

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

In all seriousness how could anyone trust the country being in the hands of someone who can't even eat a bacon sarnie properly FFS. 

We are too eager for the papers to tell us what to think based on some vague idea of looking the part. And it's usually anti-left as well. By all means tell me a politician has bad ideas, but don't tell me he'll be a bad prime minister because he doesn't bow low enough, isn't a proficient sausage sandwich eater, wears a cardigan or a duffle coat when it's cold. However being alleged to have had sex with a dead pig is OK. 

12 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

See this clown resurfaced this last week;

v3-miliband-selwynv2.jpg

Bacon sarnies across the land have been put on a heightened state of alert....

He does describe himself as a 'Jewish atheist' which may explain his lack of enthusiasm for pork products - a lack of enthusiasm not shared by Cameron, of course.

19 hours ago, Cisse said:

Are these clowns as dangerous as the giant spiders you had two, three years ago roaming about the moors ?

These spiders?

muslim-spiders.jpg

3 hours ago, GboroRam said:

We are too eager for the papers to tell us what to think based on some vague idea of looking the part. And it's usually anti-left as well. By all means tell me a politician has bad ideas, but don't tell me he'll be a bad prime minister because he doesn't bow low enough, isn't a proficient sausage sandwich eater, wears a cardigan or a duffle coat when it's cold. However being alleged to have had sex with a dead pig is OK. 

Sh*gging a pig is far from OK, and based on how things have turned out, with Cameron being one of, if not THE, worst PM in living memory, then I think we should ban anyone who has pork-related issues from entering high office. 

And cardigans and duffle coats are definitely out too. What respect could they possibly command from other world leaders if at the first sign of a cold snap they have to wrap themselves up like Nanook of the North? It could be like The Day After Tomorrow and they should still be rocking the Geordie look - bare arms on display - although a smart, short-sleeved shirt, no t-shirts, they must display manliness without overstepping the mark into chav/slob territory.

Is this really too much to ask for from our elected officials.....?

On 15/10/2016 at 12:11, GboroRam said:

When you realise that every politician talks out their arse you are left with very little to go on, bacon sarnie eating technique is a valid concern to have with any potential prime minister ability to do the job.

Archived