An idea for some positive PR for the club

Bridgford Ram

3 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Tampa Bay, but only because in my three trips to the US (all to Florida / Disney) the only NFL city I have been to was Tampa.  I didn't quite realise how bad they were when I picked.

How about you?

Eagles NFL and South Carolina Gamecocks for college 

philly were the first team I ever saw at the Lincoln financial field and the tailgate and atmosphere just blew my mind, so that was an easy decision, although after my trip to the metrodome I have to say I do have a soft spot for the saints, more so cos New Orleans is like no other place on earth.

college wise Iv been dead lucky and been to and Tailgated at loads, so this was tricky

LSU, Georgia Bulldogs, Clemson (the rival) Texas Longhorns (which if u like women in orange vest tops, short denim skirts and cowgirl boots is the place to go) Were all in the running but we met up with some cracking American lads in Columbia South Carolina that took us under their wing and took us partying with them, couple that with the top end tailgating there was only one winner,

oh and this, it never gets boring, especially when you've been drinking for about 5 hours pre game lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one I haven't been to, but want to so badly.

if u can ignore the stupid thing at the beginning forward to 1.35m in on the video and wait til it pans out 

oh ....... My ....... God

even the players get involved 

imagine little Johnny Russell and Nick Blackman giving it some on the touchstone lol

On 10/9/2016 at 22:35, StringerBell said:

Yup believe so.  The Joseph Whitaker School football team in Rainworth plays in the Palermo kit and apparently regularly goes out to Italy.

4 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

if u can ignore the stupid thing at the beginning forward to 1.35m in on the video and wait til it pans out 

imagine little Johnny Russell and Nick Blackman giving it some on the touchstone lol

That is awesome. We just need someone to re-write the track as 'Shuffle around (looking a bit embarrassed)' and Tom @The 1884 Group may well reach nirvana.

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Yup believe so.  The Joseph Whitaker School football team in Rainworth plays in the Palermo kit and apparently regularly goes out to Italy.

But they have different biographies. They were born and died on different dates and in different locations, married different women and their published works are different. What's going on?

6 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Just now, SKRam said:

2 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

That is awesome. We just need someone to re-write the track as 'Shuffle around (looking a bit embarrassed)' and Tom @The 1884 Group may well reach nirvana.

6 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Just two minor issues.....1) Red. I mean Red..... urggghhhh and 2) American f f f  whatever that thing is they play aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh 

17 hours ago, StringerBell said:

But they have different biographies. They were born and died on different dates and in different locations, married different women and their published works are different. What's going on?

Considering he was from Rainworth, I think they're allowed to marry more than one woman as long as all parties are from the same family.  Plus counting, writing, geography and stuff of that ilk is generally frowned on by our Nottinghamshire brethren (they embraced a post-expert society decades before Trump, Boris and Nigel thought of the idea) so dates and other facts wonna matta.

14 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Considering he was from Rainworth, I think they're allowed to marry more than one woman as long as all parties are from the same family.  Plus counting, writing, geography and stuff of that ilk is generally frowned on by our Nottinghamshire brethren (they embraced a post-expert society decades before Trump, Boris and Nigel thought of the idea) so dates and other facts wonna matta.

All very true of course.

But they couldn't have actually got the wrong one could they? That'd be pretty funny.

46 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

All very true of course.

But they couldn't have actually got the wrong one could they? That'd be pretty funny.

Having been told the story direct by JWS senior management I never questioned it before now.  But although both Joseph Whitakers were born in 1850 I think they are different.  I suspect that with abilities to fudge history like that, there's jobs available for anyone from Rainworth at the City Ground. #thestupidleadingthedeluded

Archived