new manager list

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think chris powell has to be considered.

Steve bruce

Ryan giggs

Breaden rogers

That would be my short list

I don't the subject of who's going to be the new manager is even worth much debate or discussion. Because if recent history tells us anything it will be Chris Powell to the end of the season. END OF.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Has B4 opened a second account?

Anyway I disagree, we could easily go on a Jim Smith-style unbeaten run and whoop this division, believe EDR, believe.

nothing would make me happier but it is quite an uphill battle already and if powel does not deliver we will be in the same situation in another couple of months.

51 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Powell should go, Pearson brought him in so walk as well, be loyal to someone who showed faith in you. 

Why not get rid of Anya and Vydra too? After all, they bought into Pearson's plan and joined Derby only a month ago.

I was a Warburton admirer when he was at Brentford but his work at rangers has been somewhat less impressive. 

Do quite like Karl Robinson. His team tried to play football the right way. His defence was the weak link and I'm not sure he's a play it out from the back type.

Rangnick aka "the professor " was interviewed for England manager. So if he's in the 3m per annum job bracket might be a bit rich for our blood.

I like the idea of unearthing another karanka or Pochettino a lot....might sound risky but is it really compared to the usual plodders? 

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I was a Warburton admirer when he was at Brentford but his work at rangers has been somewhat less impressive. 

Do quite like Karl Robinson. His team tried to play football the right way. His defence was the weak link and I'm not sure he's a play it out from the back type.

Rangnick aka "the professor " was interviewed for England manager. So if he's in the 3m per annum job bracket might be a bit rich for our blood.

I like the idea of unearthing another karanka or Pochettino a lot....might sound risky but is it really compared to the usual plodders? 

Paco Jemez would be my Pochettino or Karanka managerial signing. He certainly wouldn't get sacked for not playing the derby way.

Archived